Gretna

ross magoo

Guest MagicNumber9

No.

One of my best mates is from Gretna, he has the most annoying accent Ive ever heard and he has teeth blacker then a stealth fighter plane.

So for that cause, I hope they get fucked over, fuck GRETNA!!

Guest toonlass

Not nice that a football club could go under because the chairman is seriously ill with a brain disease.

Not nice that a football club could go under because the chairman is seriously ill with a brain disease.

think it's more to do with they signed players on comparatively big contracts (80k a year) to gain promotion etc... then the dude took ill and there's no-one to pay anyone

hardly a fucken ridsdale situation

personally i couldn't give 2 fucks about greatna simply cause they've no fans

Guest MagicNumber9

No.

One of my best mates is from Gretna, he has the most annoying accent Ive ever heard and he has teeth blacker then a stealth fighter plane.

So for that cause, I hope they get f***** over, f*** GRETNA!!

but he's your best mate?

;)

Depending on what newspaper you read, they're not about to go under because the chairman is seriously ill with a brain disease, they're about to go under because the chairman has no money left and would still have no money left even if he wasn't ill.

I care. I sincerly hope they'll survive, that ground share is killing them tohugh.

Even if they played at home infront of crowds of 2,000 how would they pay off millions of pounds of debt? It's ridiculous the way the club has been run and they'll be dead before the weekend.

The fans don't seem to care, I haven't heard a single one pipe up about this.  ???

I care. I sincerly hope they'll survive, that ground share is killing them tohugh.

Even if they played at home infront of crowds of 2,000 how would they pay off millions of pounds of debt? It's ridiculous the way the club has been run and they'll be dead before the weekend.

The fans don't seem to care, I haven't heard a single one pipe up about this.  ???

Didn't someone break in last night and steal the kit?

Queen of the south is just a few miles away, i know a few Gretna fans who have jumped ship to them already..

Didn't someone break in last night and steal the kit?

Aye 20 pairs of boots and food stolen apparently  ??? Probably all they had left  :laugh:

Guest smudger017

I have seen what happens when clubs go into administration and it isn't nice for the fans, the players and for all the people who work behind-the-scenes but no-one ever thinks of. 

I take no pleasure in seeing Gretna in financial trouble.

Gretna don't have millions of pounds worth of debt. The debt is fairly small (a couple of hundred thousand if that) but the problem is the club hasn't been run like a business and is currently structured in a way that it would make losses, which was fine while they had a millionaire backer pumping money in. As soon as that money gets taken away the losses start to build up and the shit hits the fan.

Guest icemanblue

I have seen what happens when clubs go into administration and it is nice for the fans, the players and for all the people who work behind-the-scenes but no-one ever thinks of. 

I take no pleasure in seeing Gretna in financial trouble.

Why, then?