How to cover up a s*** midfield

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest battyleespeed

Play three man central midfield and use wingbacks to give width and support the midfielders (5-3-2). Alternatively play with lone striker and two wingers who are supported by three central midfielders (4-5-1 when not in possession, 4-3-3 when in possession).

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

if i had my druthers (and i never get my fucking druthers) nufc woud roll a 3.5.2:

beye--------cacapa--------enrique

zogs--barton--faye--butt--milner

please, somebody just give me my fucking druthers

Guest Knightrider

We need legs in there so I'd put Milner central, Duff right, N'Zogbia left and Faye in there behind Milner as a destroyer. Zero creativity though from central midfield... Oh and Faye out of central defence also creates problems in that area.

We need to stop starting Joey Barton every time he's available.

No touch, can't pass, head down, just the epitomy of a poor player. £5.8m that could have gone to Sport Relief, Mike.

And play who instead?

I can only remember 2 passes all season from central midfield that have ripped the opposition apart. Both came from Barton against Blackburn and Owen didn't convert either sadly. There may have been others but if so they have passed me by.

Someone mentioned playing all three forwards who are capable of scoring goals in the Brum thread. I suppose it could be argued that three decent strikers (Viduka, Martins and Owen) is preferable to playing four shit midfielders. 

Someone mentioned playing all three forwards who are capable of scoring goals in the Brum thread. I suppose it could be argued that three decent strikers (Viduka, Martins and Owen) is preferable to playing four s*** midfielders. 

Sometimes you can put too many players into the same area of the pitch and they just get in each others way, it doesn‘t always work.

Someone mentioned playing all three forwards who are capable of scoring goals in the Brum thread. I suppose it could be argued that three decent strikers (Viduka, Martins and Owen) is preferable to playing four s*** midfielders. 

Sometimes you can put too many players into the same area of the pitch and they just get in each others way, it doesn‘t always work.

Sounds like the midfield area to me. Four useless cogs in the engine room without a shred of teamwork between them.