My Eventful Day

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Thought this may be worth a quick post to you all.

Yesterday i was in hale having lunch with a friend when on the table opposite me i see fletch, wes B and Eagles. Heard the news that fletch had been given a new bumper contract. When i came out i saw roy keane going into the only shop wiv SALE written on it, gave me a bit of a chuckle, shows being in sunderland really does make you a cheap bastard. However when i got home i was discussing seeing the boys with one of my mates who knows wes and a few of the other players really well, and he said that wes rejected his last contract offer the other day and that he has resumed talks with pompy again, but also with us. So it seems as though this one may well be on, also expect no big sales from united, all midfielders, including carrick have been told they are staying, but there may be some interesting news coming out at teh start of next season concerning scholes.

P.S. sorry if spelling is shite in this post, iv broke half the screen on my mac, so cant see much of what im typing

I'm quite pleased for you. First time in ages you haven't come on here and told us how right you were all along about us re-appointing Keegan and God knows what else. Kudos for that.

"fletch" :lol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/62/Normanstanleyfletcher.PNG/250px-Normanstanleyfletcher.PNG

This is the real Fletch..

http://www.harchester.net/profiles/profile-97.jpg

I think I was in love with his wife on the show, that amazing blonde with the dirty Irish accent. I would have bummed her in the face without a moments hesitation.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Didn't you say you were with Wes Brown and 'Arry when Wes signed for Pompey in January?

Sort it out fella.

:idiot2:

nah i said my family was out with fletch and his missus the day the news broke about us bidding, but that he was in talks with pompy and that it was all but a done deal. Talks all re-opened with united as no deal was struck, but as another contract was just rejected (same day i believe fletch was offered his), then pompy have apparently pounced as have we.

Scholes to Oldham

Wonder if he'd like a season at Everton first. :)

And dazza, you live in Hale? Posh bastard. There's a lovely chippy in Hale Barns.

Aye i no the one you mean i fink, near corbans and the square? and nah, alot of my mates and my ex live in hale/hale barns/bowdon, im just up the road in sale, about 2 mins away, still a nice place, cantona and schmeichel used 2 live at the top of my road, got Jonny Evans, Eagles and jason orange just up road from me now lol. Hale is lush though, how you know it fella?

1878 is like a Scouse version of Marv from Home Alone, he was probably having a look around when Man Utd were playing in Lyon.

:lol:

Scholes to Oldham

Wonder if he'd like a season at Everton first. :)

And dazza, you live in Hale? Posh b******. There's a lovely chippy in Hale Barns.

Aye i no the one you mean i fink, near corbans and the square? and nah, alot of my mates and my ex live in hale/hale barns/bowdon, im just up the road in sale, about 2 mins away, still a nice place, cantona and schmeichel used 2 live at the top of my road, got Jonny Evans, Eagles and jason orange just up road from me now lol. Hale is lush though, how you know it fella?

Yeah, at the Square.

I know it through work, doing site visits. We went to some house where the original building had been bought and knocked down, some architect has designed a modern house for it and had it built years ago, then sold it on and the new owners have decided it wasn't big enough and were having a big extension put on it.

Been round Sale way as well, and Altricham, go all over Greater Manchester.

Loads of work in Salford at the minute, was in Ordsall recently. Not so nice in those parts :nope: