Michael Dawson

Thespence

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep him well away, he is no better than what we have already got

in the juniors!!!

Dont worry Toonlass... its just more Daily Mail garbage. Note no direct quotes again... just more "understood" and "reported"

The thought of our centre back pairing next season being Dawson and Taylor ... the humiliation would be unbearable. I will go out on a limb and say it would be the worst pairing in the premiership.

I sincerely hope this is some sort of sick joke by the media.

Please God we really don't deserve this, no one does.

Guest teepee

i think taylor will come good - but not alongside dawson.

dawson is no where near good enough to improve our squad. i'd rather play faye, taylor, cacapa or even roz after this season

Guest Mantis

This has got to be mischief making.  £8m, what a joke.  Woody was £8m and he can defend.  Dawson is a terrible player.  Probably about the type of player for the mackems.

Dawson isn't that bad tbh but i'll say one thing, against NUFC he always seems to look absolutely terrible, worse than Ramage even

He's absolutely shit scared of Oba, and with good reason given his usual performances against him.

:laugh:

Dawson isn't that bad tbh but i'll say one thing, against NUFC he always seems to look absolutely terrible, worse than Ramage even

He's absolutely s*** scared of Oba, and with good reason given his usual performances against him.

:laugh:

:thup: