Newcastle United 2 - 0 Fulham - 22/03/08 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not counting chickens but does anyone think Keegan may have unearthed a formation that could save us, by luck or judgement

Guest ckmuzza

Enrique was quality that half.

This, thought he was our best player, looking very solid defensively and going forward.

Guest Ebolarama

"1553: Sunderland players are unhappy with referee Howard Webb as they go off for the interval. They feel they should have had a penalty on the stroke of half-time when Andy Reid's shot hit Nigel Reo-Coker's arm. It did strike his arm and they've been given before - this one wasn't."

Bwhahahha

I won't be laughing until we've won this game...

Not counting chickens but does anyone think Keegan may have unearthed a formation that could save us, by luck or judgement

Hmmm, not sure. In the space of a week our midfield has improved a great deal, not to say that it's overly good, but we're not getting overrun. It' also good to see Keegan not playing the likes of Smith and Duff for the sake of it.

I have to feel though that the return of Viduka has something to do with the improvement. I'm not a massive fan of him, especially his attitude, but you can't really argue his quality on the ball.

Hmmm, not sure. In the space of a week our midfield has improved a great deal, not to say that it's overly good, but we're not getting overrun. It' also good to see Keegan not playing the likes of Smith and Duff for the sake of it.

I have to feel though that the return of Viduka has something to do with the improvement. I'm not a massive fan of him, especially his attitude, but you can't really argue his quality on the ball.

Viduka was on Radio Newcastle before the game saying he tries not to watch football in his free time. Seems like he's not exactly that taken with his profession.

Just piss off with your 'zany' ratings bullshit James. It's not funny, it's not even accurate. It's pathetic.

Just my honest opinions of what I've seen of the game. Don't care if you don't agree.

Viduka was on Radio Newcastle before the game saying he tries not to watch football in his free time. Seems like he's not exactly that taken with his profession.

Saturday Kitchen tbh

Saturday Kitchen tbh

Haha, Ready Steady Cook.

Butt with a crunching tackle.