4 Scottish players

steve_69

I would hope we're not signing players now, in case everything goes tits up.

I think its only right that we are preparing for summer signings now regardless of where we are going to end up.

Should never stop searching, enquiring and negotiating

Guest geordie01

could be that young player coming through at hamilton - james mc carthy or mc cartney or something. all the big guns are sniffing around him it seems

Guest DazzaNufc1892

il let you boys know tomorrow if something is going through. Scotland meet up soon so il dig for info

Guest toonlass

We need names or this thread is....racist or something.

Billy McScot.

Ginger Tartan.

Haggis McThistle.

Scott Bagpipery.

hehe. Cheers

Jock McHaggis

Apologies to the Scotch mags ;)

You mean Scottish, Scotch is a Whiskey.

Billy McScot.

Ginger Tartan.

Haggis McThistle.

Scott Bagpipery.

hehe. Cheers

Jock McHaggis

I know. Do a youtube for Stewart Lee - Identity. I challenge you not to laugh.

Guest toonlass

I am amazed that, in a Glagow bar, the bloke wasn't glassed for what he said in the first clip!

Although it was funny!

I am amazed that, in a Glagow bar, the bloke wasn't glassed for what he said in the first clip!

Although it was funny!

They were there to see him, and Stewart Lee gets away with a lot just by being funny.

Guest toonlass

I'd love to see your average English man in the street walk into a Glaswegian bar and say the same things, blood and teeth everywhere I would imagine.

He did make me laugh though

I'd love to see your average English man in the street walk into a Glaswegian bar and say the same things, blood and teeth everywhere I would imagine.

Are Glaswegian blokes harder like?

Outside the Union Rooms last night I met a bloke from Glasgow. Nice enough, he was down on a stag night. Supports Man U. I didn't question this as he was bigger and drunker than me. Mind you, if I lived there I might avoid the local teams. There's a line between rivalry and religious hatred.

More Stewart Lee from the same gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltT9dMGiFjI

Are Glaswegian blokes harder like?

Dunno about that, but there definitely are a lot of them in Glasgow, I've found.

could be that young player coming through at hamilton - james mc carthy or mc cartney or something. all the big guns are sniffing around him it seems

Thats who I was trying to think of the other day. Manure have sniffed around IIRC.

Guest elbee909

Billy McScot.

Ginger Tartan.

Haggis McThistle.

Scott Bagpipery.

hehe. Cheers

Jock McHaggis

"I've met a lot of Scotch people, they want what we've got; order, sobriety, hope, everything Romford stands for. They are jealous of our continental ways."

Billy McScot.

Ginger Tartan.

Haggis McThistle.

Scott Bagpipery.

hehe. Cheers

Jock McHaggis

You mean Whisky. Whiskey is Irish. O0

I was talking about him on Saturday, one time he was linked with Barca & Man Utd & yet he still playing with Richard Offiong at Hamilton Acc.

Guest toonlass

Billy McScot.

Ginger Tartan.

Haggis McThistle.

Scott Bagpipery.

hehe. Cheers

Jock McHaggis

You mean Whisky. Whiskey is Irish. O0

Quite possibly, I hate the stuff

That's who I immediately thought of.

Swanson at Dundee Utd will also be a fantastic player in a couple of years but you're buying potential at that age.

Scott Brown hasn't had much of a season at Celtic and they'd want their money back then some so I don't think he'd be good value.

Swanson at Dundee Utd will also be a fantastic player in a couple of years but you're buying potential at that age.

Scott Brown hasn't had much of a season at Celtic and they'd want their money back then some so I don't think he'd be good value.

They could be persuaded to part for less than his market value in exchange for some of our unwanted players though, surely?

They could be persuaded to part for less than his market value in exchange for some of our unwanted players though, surely?

It just depends.  I think Strachan bought him because he thought he could build a team around him for the next three years so if it's his decision then I think he'd rather keep him.  But if Rangers win the treble then Strachan might get his jotters in the summer so who knows.