4 Scottish players

steve_69

could be that young player coming through at hamilton - james mc carthy or mc cartney or something. all the big guns are sniffing around him it seems

That's who I immediately thought of.

Swanson at Dundee Utd will also be a fantastic player in a couple of years but you're buying potential at that age.

Scott Brown hasn't had much of a season at Celtic and they'd want their money back then some so I don't think he'd be good value.

Danny Swanson is sheer class, he has the capability to be the best player in the world, ever.

could be that young player coming through at hamilton - james mc carthy or mc cartney or something. all the big guns are sniffing around him it seems

Swanson at Dundee Utd will also be a fantastic player in a couple of years but you're buying potential at that age.

Scott Brown hasn't had much of a season at Celtic and they'd want their money back then some so I don't think he'd be good value.

Danny Swanson is sheer class, he has the capability to be the best player in the world, ever.

He's shite. Always too keen to show off his massive shiny black helmet.

Part-time copper like?

Pardon? :lol:

;)

Part-time copper like?

Danny Swanson = danswan... check danswan's avatar...should all make sense. ;)

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

That would be 4 Scottish players and an Australian.

and another plays for ireland and a further one is english.

You sure?

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

Oh, I thought he meant players from the SPL.

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

Eh?

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

Eh?

Who knows what he meant? Who cares? I'd be happy enough with any or all of them tbh.

Guest Jawesome

My Dad was just saying we need some Scottish players in the other day too, with a weird fucking smug look on his face.

Guest Toepoke

My Dad was just saying we need some Scottish players in the other day too, with a weird f****** smug look on his face.

Is he a Celtic fan? he might be wanting rid of Scott Brown.

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

Scott McDonald?

Aiden McGeady?

Steven Fletcher?

Kris Boyd?

Scott Brown?

Eh?

Who knows what he meant? Who cares? I'd be happy enough with any or all of them tbh.

mcgeady plays for ireland, fletcher born in england, moved to scotland only when he was 10 to live with his uncle.

Guest Toepoke

Berra and Fletcher are both worth a look. As are Brown and Mc Geady. (Yes I know they are not all Scottish, but based in scotland)

Have to disagree about Berra mate he's not anywhere near as good as McManus.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=182774

Newcastle United monitor McFadden

07:02 March, 26, 2008

Newcastle United Football Club may make a shock move for James McFadden in the summer.

The Scottish international has only recently left Everton, where his first team opportunities were limited, for Birmingham City in a January transfer that could cost the Blues £6million.

McFadden has already made a big impression at St Andrews, yet the Midlands club fear if they cannot assure their Premier League status by avoiding relegation then the forward may be on the move again.

Reports are now suggesting Kevin Keegan is interested in taking the player to St James Park, with an offer of around £6.5million being lined up if Alex McLeish’s side slip out of the top-flight.