Geordie Allouette/Allowetta

Guest smoggeordie

Why is it always inevitable that one of the crew always swoops in for support? Flintoff to da rescue.

I wasn't an 80's supporter Stevie, but i agree. Like a Hitler rally for idiots.

Hitler rally, aye.

God you're a whinging shite aren't ya.

Every time you post it's something more miserable.

Who's that ugly shite in your avatar/sig btw?

As i said to Nick, i was referring to him looking like a demagogue, speaking to a bunch of idiots following. Certainly not intended in such a way.

Moaning, whinging aye. Arse licking, rescuer for the roeder talk in crew, Na.

Everytime you post something, it's guarenteed to be more sanctimonious than the last.

Why is it always inevitable that one of the crew always swoops in for support? Flintoff to da rescue.

Hitler rally, aye.

As i said to Nick, i was referring to him looking like a demagogue, speaking to a bunch of idiots following. Certainly not intended in such a way.

Everytime you post something, it's guarenteed to be more sanctimonious than the last.

There's absolutely nothing that anyone could possibly disagree with in that last sentence.

Old timer, no I went to a school near Rutherford though.

Guest uSaMBer

Hitler rally, aye.

There's absolutely nothing that anyone could possibly disagree with in that last sentence.

cat piss what about the magpie ranger,tell me the diff between that and allouette

Hitler rally, aye.

cat piss what about the magpie ranger,tell me the diff between that and allouette

Geordie allowetta is a song for gimps who's ambition is to one day get a season ticket in Level 7, get kiddies away tickets even though they're 17 to 21, and for desperate old **** who think of themselves as a bit "wacky", while any normal person can see them as total nobheads.

Magpie Ranger on the other hand mentions the fact that we hate Man Utd cos they beat us 7-2, gives it a bit of history and mentions the fact geordies like shagging.

I've just had a look through your 31 posts on Newcastle-Online, and this is the only one in which you're talking any sense what so ever.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,28215.msg528739.html#msg528739

Guest uSaMBer

cat piss,the lad doing allouette is same age as yee,so you are saying all people your age are piss heeds,thats not nice go left go left go left go right go left go right cat piss talks shite go left go left go right.st cuthberts boy

cat piss,the lad doing allouette is same age as yee,so you are saying all people your age are piss heeds,thats not nice go left go left go left go right go left go right cat piss talks shite go left go left go right.st cuthberts boy

People too dense to get in to our school got sent to Ruddy so don't start that pish you.  The fat cunt doing the allowetta is clearly nearer your age, regardless of the age, an embarrassment.

What the fuck?  :lol:

Was a bit shit the song, but its just some pissed cunt getting a song going, no harm in that, well you wouldn't think, but this thread proves me wrong.

I personally preffered Harry Palmer songs, shame you never here any anymore.

What the fuck?  :lol:

Where the hell have you been?

Guest uSaMBer

cat piss pat, stop reading my posts from the past i will get you sacked,by the way ,the noise at the ground now is crap,but that is not the fault of most supporters,it is that crap seats at fault for that.so if people want to have a laugh singing daft songs who are you to moan.i bet you sing your heart out at church.cuthberts boy

Was a bit shit the song, but its just some pissed **** getting a song going, no harm in that, well you wouldn't think, but this thread proves me wrong.

Harry Palmer  :thup:, I missed him when he was on the pitch against Tranmere cos I got in late.

Geordie Allowetta  :thdn:

Harry Palmer and slap your lass with a christmas tree  :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Was a bit shit the song, but its just some pissed **** getting a song going, no harm in that, well you wouldn't think, but this thread proves me wrong.

Harry Palmer  :thup:, I missed him when he was on the pitch against Tranmere cos I got in late.

Geordie Allowetta  :thdn:

Harry Palmer and slap your lass with a christmas tree  :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

My Fiance hates that song, especially the low bit at the end. (woahh-oaaah) i do sound like a right numpty though.

Kept on singing it to her stomach while she was pregnant with me lad, she used to go nuts, i responded, "Well there supposed to like the Classics it makes em more intelligent"

:lol:

Stevie & I are on the same fucking wavelength. Some of the shit that goes on, home and (sometimes) away, is embarrassing.

The sooner the sport is returned to the working class, the better. Football is full of middle-class wankers who pretend to be something they'll never be. Their "zaniness" is a poor substitute for the raw passion of NUFC supporters 15 years ago.  :roll:

Guest Gemmill

Some quality grandstanding on this thread by the real salt-of-the-earth-I-was-there-when-we-pittled-on-each-other crew.  If that's your craic, they'll love you over on skunkers.  You can all slap each other on the back and tell each other how great you are, how great the old days were, and how great it is that you know how great it was, how shit it is these days, how every song is an embarrassment, how everyone but you dines on prawn sandwiches and quaffs Pimms at half time blah blah etc. etc. 

Bores the tits off me.

Some quality grandstanding on this thread by the real salt-of-the-earth-I-was-there-when-we-pittled-on-each-other crew.  If that's your craic, they'll love you over on skunkers.  (1)You can all slap each other on the back and tell each other how great you are, how great the old days were, and how great it is that you know how great it was, how shit it is these days, how every song is an embarrassment, how everyone but you dines on prawn sandwiches and quaffs Pimms at half time blah blah etc. etc. 

(2) and (3)Bores the tits off me.

1) We will

2) If it bores you so much don't read it you silly Meadowell dweller

3) Why comment then?