Geordie Allouette/Allowetta

Guest smoggeordie

Guest Gemmill

Some quality grandstanding on this thread by the real salt-of-the-earth-I-was-there-when-we-pittled-on-each-other crew.  If that's your craic, they'll love you over on skunkers.  (1)You can all slap each other on the back and tell each other how great you are, how great the old days were, and how great it is that you know how great it was, how shit it is these days, how every song is an embarrassment, how everyone but you dines on prawn sandwiches and quaffs Pimms at half time blah blah etc. etc. 

(2) and (3)Bores the tits off me.

1) We will

2) If it bores you so much don't read it you silly Meadowell dweller

3) Why comment then?

So that you know how boring you sound with you're I'm-better-than-you-cos-I-won't-sing-that-song cobblers.  bluebigrazz.gif

Some quality grandstanding on this thread by the real salt-of-the-earth-I-was-there-when-we-pittled-on-each-other crew.  If that's your craic, they'll love you over on skunkers.  (1)You can all slap each other on the back and tell each other how great you are, how great the old days were, and how great it is that you know how great it was, how shit it is these days, how every song is an embarrassment, how everyone but you dines on prawn sandwiches and quaffs Pimms at half time blah blah etc. etc. 

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

So that you know how boring you sound with you're I'm-better-than-you-cos-I-won't-sing-that-song cobblers.   bluebigrazz.gif

Gemmill you have to ask yourself why would someone like me be interested in whether or not someone like you find me boring.  4fs  :lol:

You're one of these **** if your right your right and that's the end of it, I find people like yourself who challenge everything anybody says boring.

Give me the old days of fights in the corner and yes jumping about doing the Blaydon Races, than the get ya flasks oot for the lads sort of ground it's become only illuminated by wacky charvas singing cocks oot if ye love the toon, if you find that boring...."bovvad"

Guest Gemmill

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

So that you know how boring you sound with you're I'm-better-than-you-cos-I-won't-sing-that-song cobblers.   bluebigrazz.gif

Gemmill you have to ask yourself why would someone like me be interested in whether or not someone like you find me boring.  4fs  :lol:

You're one of these **** if your right your right and that's the end of it, I find people like yourself who challenge everything anybody says boring.

Give me the old days of fights in the corner and yes jumping about doing the Blaydon Races, than the get ya flasks oot for the lads sort of ground it's become only illuminated by wacky charvas singing cocks oot if ye love the toon, if you find that boring...."bovvad"

Stevie, what I think of you means a lot to you.  I can tell.  My criticism has hurt you.

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

Stevie, what I think of you means a lot to you.  I can tell.  My criticism has hurt you.

I loves Gemmil I does.

On a more thread-related note, you don't have to like every song Stevie, but you do sound like a right 'soopafan' when you criticise other toon supporters for travelling to an away game and having a sing-song. I'd take as many of those guys for SJP, especially over whinging old timers who can't deal with old age. Lighten up and enjoy the fact that we have decent supporters...you wouldn't want to be a mackem...would you? :confused:

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

OK ask if you believe that to be true ask yourself the following question.  If you (Gemmill) died tomorrow in a horrific collision caused by a joyrider on the coast road, would Stevie be bothered?  Well in fairness I probably would think poor cunt, but no one on here would find out.  So the answer in a round about way is don't be so stupid you silly man.

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

I loves Gemmil I does.

On a more thread-related note, you don't have to like every song Stevie, but you do sound like a right 'soopafan' when you criticise other toon supporters for travelling to an away game and having a sing-song. I'd take as many of those guys for SJP, especially over whinging old timers who can't deal with old age. Lighten up and enjoy the fact that we have decent supporters...you wouldn't want to be a mackem...would you? :confused:

At least the mackems, wouldn't sing shitey "Mackem Allowetta"

Guest Gemmill

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

OK ask if you believe that to be true ask yourself the following question.  If you (Gemmill) died tomorrow in a horrific collision caused by a joyrider on the coast road, would Stevie be bothered?  Well in fairness I probably would think poor cunt, but no one on here would find out.  So the answer in a round about way is don't be so stupid you silly man.

Now you're talking about yourself in the third person to try and re-assert yourself.  "Stevie wouldn't be bothered if you died.  Stevie doesn't sing those songs." 

Chill out Steven!  Don't be so sensitive about what I think of you.

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

OK ask if you believe that to be true ask yourself the following question.  If you (Gemmill) died tomorrow in a horrific collision caused by a joyrider on the coast road, would Stevie be bothered?  Well in fairness I probably would think poor ****, but no one on here would find out.  So the answer in a round about way is don't be so stupid you silly man.

Now you're talking about yourself in the third person to try and re-assert yourself.  "Stevie wouldn't be bothered if you died.  Stevie doesn't sing those songs." 

No-one cares mate.  sgrey's opinions held more weight than yours, nothing else for you to see here.

Guest Gemmill

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

OK ask if you believe that to be true ask yourself the following question.  If you (Gemmill) died tomorrow in a horrific collision caused by a joyrider on the coast road, would Stevie be bothered?  Well in fairness I probably would think poor ****, but no one on here would find out.  So the answer in a round about way is don't be so stupid you silly man.

No-one cares mate.  sgrey's opinions held more weight than yours, nothing else for you to see here.

Shoes off, if you think Stevie's bothered!

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

I loves Gemmil I does.

At least the mackems, wouldn't sing shitey "Mackem Allowetta"

Make your mind up.  In your 1st post in this thread you corrected it to Alouette.

1) We will

3) Why comment then?

Remind me of Seinfeld!  :lol:

Guest sunderlandsuck

i didnt hear it at villa but did at man city (souness sacking one). I think stupid songs like shoes off are class.

aye now betta than aving a laugh, after the football isnt much entertainment nowerdays

• 4 months later...

i didnt hear it at villa but did at man city (souness sacking one). I think stupid songs like shoes off are class.

aye now betta than aving a laugh, after the football isnt much entertainment nowerdays

totally agree

I'm on the fence with this one.  I agree with Stevie that it's an fucking embarrassment to have a tubby, shirtless twat like that singing in public,  but I find the "shoes off" bit amusing.  Anyone can support the club however they see fit, but image is everything in this world.  It gets under my skin when people assume all Geordies are like this bloke. 

I'm on the fence with this one.  I agree with Stevie that it's an fucking embarrassment to have a tubby, shirtless twat like that singing in public,  but I find the "shoes off" bit amusing.  Anyone can support the club however they see fit, but image is everything in this world.  It gets under my skin when people assume all Geordies are like this bloke. 

i usually agree with Stevie but

who cares what people think though, its all about having a laugh, even if it is laughing at the fat bloke on the table

Guest TheOrder

I'm on the fence with this one.  I agree with Stevie that it's an f****** embarrassment to have a tubby, shirtless t*** like that singing in public,  but I find the "shoes off" bit amusing.  Anyone can support the club however they see fit, but image is everything in this world.  It gets under my skin when people assume all Geordies are like this bloke. 

Wasn't in public, it was in the beer garden at the Cap n Gown outside Villas ground. It was fenced off too. There was a couple hundred geordies there, very hot day.

Nothing is more sickening than our insistence on singing en masse the appalling geordie boot boy/mental mad hooligan song from the 70's which dominates more than the Blaydon Races still even after all these years.

The last away game I was at was Everton away and the witty dittys were S**t ground S**t fans and your the S**t of Merseyside. It made be cringe. How you can tolerate this sort of embarrasing stuff while cryticising  someone just having a laugh with an innocent song like the one in the thread title dismays me,and says a lot about the hostile mindset of the modern football fan which has not changed as much as it should have done since the dark days of  hooliganism.

I'm on the fence with this one.  I agree with Stevie that it's an f****** embarrassment to have a tubby, shirtless t*** like that singing in public,  but I find the "shoes off" bit amusing.  Anyone can support the club however they see fit, but image is everything in this world.  It gets under my skin when people assume all Geordies are like this bloke. 

Wasn't in public, it was in the beer garden at the Cap n Gown outside Villas ground. It was fenced off too. There was a couple hundred geordies there, very hot day.

It's been made public on Youtube, mate.  If you don't mind being lumped in as a Fat Geordie Bastard, that's fine, but I take exception to it.  To me, Football is a privilege, as is any other professional sporting event.  One should act with dignity and class if they want the club/themselves to be looked at as such. 

Just my opinion like. 

Guest Slagter_Palle

I couldn't find the answer in the thread, so I'll ask: what's the meaning/ or what does it mean, singing Geordie Alluoette??