Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

£3.5m is a piss take isn't it? Kieran Richardson went for £5.5m, not only is he worse he's also injury prone.

Aye but Kieran Richardson is English, it's a wonder he didn't go for more than 5.5 mill, after all he is ex man U which usually puts your price up (a la Alan Smith). If N'Zogbia had been born in South Shields he'd be going for 12 million.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Last season he was an inch off joining Fulham, he'd had the medical when we pulled the plug on it.

Last season he was an inch off joining Fulham, he'd had the medical when we pulled the plug on it.

Well it's not last season any more. Who will pay his wages and the required transfer fee this season?

Talking nonsense again I see.

Geremi himself says that he persuaded N'Zogbia to change his mind.

Guest Heneage

Aye right o James you know more than I back in the Corner I go. I'm just repeating what my mates told me, my mate knows him and said he was inches off joining Fulham last year, it all came about as he was down with his Family in London when the bid came in, so it was chance, it happened very quick.

Guest Heneage

Totally. Like i've said before, if you don't want me to post it tell me, i'm as far from ITK as possible. But if i'm hanging out with him, he might say "Oh I got a text off X" or "X is coming in to get some clothes later".  You give all these people shit, but then claim you want to know it, its catch 22.

Aye right o James you know more than I back in the Corner I go. I'm just repeating what my mates told me, my mate knows him and said he was inches off joining Fulham last year, it all came about as he was down with his Family in London when the bid came in, so it was chance, it happened very quick.

So your mates who know him know more than Geremi himself? Even when he has come out in an interview and said he persuaded Zog not to leave himself?

Martin Jol MKII tbh.

Guest Heneage

Sorry but do I say I know everything going on at the club? All i'm saying is he'd had his medical, not he'd agreed terms. But fine i'll leave it then.