promotion, relegation and the title race

ChrisJbarnes

well chelsea just lost, so that pretty much wins man u the title. happy? sad? personally, i think its great that these boring cheating wankers have lost it. hpefully theyll lose the champions league as well

Neither happy nor sad but feel that justice will be done if Man U win. Chelsea have so dull this season.

Would have preferred Arsenal to win it because I prefer their style of play but Man U will be worthy Champions. Ronaldo certainly deserves to win it

Guest f***thepress

Good news for us if we aim to finnish above West Ham ...Chelsea wont give too much of a shit when we play them hopefully

In the past I've obviously hated Man Utd, but I'd much rather see them win the title this year than Arsenal or Chelsea. Arse might play slightly better football but their attitude seems terrible and I don't want to see them win anything at the moment.

Read on a mackem message board that Grant said the team might have been in shock at the reason Lampard quit the squad tonight.

Anyone know anything about it?

He left the ground in a hurry to deal with a family issue. Don't think any news has been released about it though.

the man u, arsenal, chelsea stanglehold on the title has all but killed off any excitement at that end of the league.

sky can try and hype it as much as they want but it's dull as dishwater as far as I'm concerned.

the same 3 teams will spend millions again in the summer and further sew up their oligopoly for next season.

watching the relegation battle is far more enthraling.

I know it'll never happen but a salary capping wage structure would blow the league wide open. 

Read on a mackem message board that Grant said the team might have been in shock at the reason Lampard quit the squad tonight.

Anyone know anything about it?

He left the ground in a hurry to deal with a family issue. Don't think any news has been released about it though.

Sick mother according to the papers

Although a lot of of their fans are tw@ts it has to be Man Utd for the league, good team to watch, don't sit back on a lead and try and play out a 1-0 (as we found out!). Hope Chelsea finish with nothing, thats 2 years in a row with only an FA Cup and League Cup to shout about. I know we would love either, but for a team bankrolled with unlimited funds then its a bad return. The atmosphere at their home games is terrible as well, and it seems none of the fans really give that much of a toss.

And while I'm at it, does this media created "Big Four" tag annoy people as much as me? Since when has it become a Big Four? If I was to concede anything its surely a "Big Three", with a fourth team that at the moment can just scrape 4th, but which is closer to being replaced in 5th than winning the league. They have 2 world class players, and then a very average remainder, no better than the 3 or 4 teams below them.

Guest guinness_fiend

Hope Chelsea finish with nothing, thats 2 years in a row with only an FA Cup and League Cup to shout about.

That is rubbish that...  I am glad that we are not in that position.