How Would You Feel About Winning The Title For Man U?

Shak
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man U are three points clear of Chelsea with a trip to Stamford 'You Don't Know What You're Doing' Bridge still to come, their slip-up at Boro' having thrown the title race wide open again.

With Chelsea coming to St. James' Park on the second last weekend of the season, it's entirely plausible that a victory for us over them could be what sends the title to Old Trafford.

Can't imagine Chelsea will fancy coming here with us in a bit of form and really enjoying our football at the moment, so say we beat them or get a draw and send the title to Man U, what would you make of it all?

Are you Dot Cotton?

On the thread, could not really give a fook.  I would say on the balance of play (i.e. how both teams have played over the season) Manu deserve the title so would not be to disappointed if they won it.

Ok that battered us, that is our fault not theres.  Personally, I cannot stand Chelsea and the arrogant fookers they are.

Which would you rather see at St James Park?

A bunch of cockerney tossers jumping up and down in the stands while their overly overly paid players celebrate and pour champagne over themselves (handily provided by Dennis Wise).

OR

A bunch of cockerney tossers crying over their broken tinfoil trophies while Fat Frank is sat on the ground with his head in his hands, Ashley Cole is wandering around aimlessly blubbing his eyes out and England's Brave John Terry continues to shout at the ref about the penalty he didn't give when Drogba fell over a blade of grass 10 yards outside the box.

A bunch of cockerney tossers jumping up and down in the stands while their overly overly paid players celebrate and pour champagne over themselves (handily provided by Dennis Wise).

OR

A bunch of cockerney tossers crying over their broken tinfoil trophies while Fat Frank is sat on the ground with his head in his hands, Ashley Cole is wandering around aimlessly blubbing his eyes out and England's Brave John Terry continues to shout at the ref about the penalty he didn't give when Drogba fell over a blade of grass 10 yards outside the box.

i'd rather have the blue cockneys and say to them "there you go we gave you it" as danqua,godsmark,zamblera et al done the season ending lap and saying to ferguson "don't whinge matey,it was ok for you to play half a team against bolton and endangering teams at the bottom so how d'you like it when others do it?"

OR

i'd rather have the blue cockneys and say to them "there you go we gave you it" as danqua,godsmark,zamblera et al done the season ending lap and saying to ferguson "don't whinge matey,it was ok for you to play half a team against bolton and endangering teams at the bottom so how d'you like it when others do it?"

I'd rather we try to win all our fucking games.

Don't forget that we may also have the chance to put Arsenal in an automatic CL place.

I'm really bothered about that like.

Guest jcricthon

Manu humilated us this season...I want them to lose

We humiliated ourselves.

Don't care who wins the title to be honest, I can't remember paying that much attention to the top of the table for a canny while now.

If we perform as we have been in all games left we can grab 10th and look a more attractive prospect for potential new additions. What a season if would turn out to be if that happened, I'd probably not pay attention to the winners of the league.

Would be the worst thing ever seeing Chelsea celebrate winning the league at our place, and plus I'd actually prefer Man Utd to win it.

Chelsea are fucking dire to watch, they've got awful support and they're the most plastic team in the country these days. At least Man Utd play proper football.

Would be the worst thing ever seeing Chelsea celebrate winning the league at our place, and plus I'd actually prefer Man Utd to win it.

Chelsea are fucking dire to watch, they've got awful support and they're the most plastic team in the country these days. At least Man Utd play proper football.

I'd say Arsenal are pretty plastic like, in terms of their support that is.

I'd say Arsenal are pretty plastic like, in terms of their support that is.

Aye, but as far as replica shirts go I'm seeing Chelsea ones all over these days. Back home, here in Hull, Barnsley, Preston, etc.

Can barely remember seeing a Chelsea shirt in the flesh prior to these past few years, to be honest.

The fact they don't sell-out as well makes me grimace, in fairness to Arsenal they always seem to have full houses.

It's fucking incredible how Chelsea can't even fill their ground yet if we dip below 50k (despite being poor of late) the press seem to be all over us like a rash.

It's fucking incredible how Chelsea can't even fill their ground yet if we dip below 50k (despite being poor of late) the press seem to be all over us like a rash.

The way they've been treating their manager has hardly had widespread coverage either has it?

As far back as their win over us they were chanting "You don't know what you're doing!" at him, yet it was only last week I saw it mentioned on TV - then all the panel of Soccer Saturday (who know fuck all anyway, I suppose) and later on MOTD said it was "the first time they'd heard anything like it at Stamford Bridge".

Fucking odious man.

The way they've been treating their manager has hardly had widespread coverage either has it?

As far back as their win over us they were chanting "You don't know what you're doing!" at him, yet it was only last week I saw it mentioned on TV - then all the panel of Soccer Saturday (who know fuck all anyway, I suppose) and later on MOTD said it was "the first time they'd heard anything like it at Stamford Bridge".

Fucking odious man.

Aye, I can remember hearing them chanting that on the Radio coverage of our away game there and you just knew it wouldn't get any coverage even though it was clearly audible.