Worst NUFC players in last 5 years (The Final)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pattison really was dreadful.

Remember in a pre-season game this year, he was running down the wing with the ball when he sort of started to stumble a bit. Tried to keep running but he kept gradually falling over until eventually he fell face first on the ground. Brilliant thing was that he was under no pressure from any defender, nobdoy within 10 yards of him and he was in a very nice position to get to the byline and put in a dangerous cross.

:lol:

Fatty patty shouldn't even be in the poll. He was hardly a 1st teamer, in fact how many starts did he actually make in the league?

Terrible poll imo.

What's that got to do with it? He played plenty of games for us and was an abomination of a player.

In terms of footballing ability, which the poll is about, he is the worst player. Probably just about correct aswell.

Fatty patty shouldn't even be in the poll. He was hardly a 1st teamer, in fact how many starts did he actually make in the league?

Terrible poll imo.

What's that got to do with it? He played plenty of games for us and was an abomination of a player.

In terms of footballing ability, which the poll is about, he is the worst player. Probably just about correct aswell.

Plenty of games? Tally up his minutes on pitch then if its plenty.

He played enough for me to know that, of all the players that have played for us in the past 5 years, he had the worst ability. It's about football ability, not value/pitch time, etc. If it was then Boumsong would win hands down.

He played enough for me to know that, of all the players that have played for us in the past 5 years, he had the worst ability. It's about football ability, not value/pitch time, etc. If it was then Boumsong would win hands down.

Is it? I must have missed that in the OP, my bad.

There, that's it; it has to be Pattison because I can remember Amdy Faye playing a beauty of ball into the box from wide right that led to a goal. Pattison never reached those dizzy heights.

Faye set up Owen too :D

There, that's it; it has to be Pattison because I can remember Amdy Faye playing a beauty of ball into the box from wide right that led to a goal. Pattison never reached those dizzy heights.

Faye set up Owen too :D

Yeah well Pattison gave Owen concussion. Beat that.

Watching Pattison play in that pre-season game against Hull (esentially Geremi, Zog, Harper and Martins plus loads of academy and reserve players) was one of the most frustrating moments of my life.

He would win the ball, then give it away. Or attempt a Hollywood ball that would go into the stands.

Troisi, Carroll, Edgar and similar had average games but might as well have been World Players of the Year compared to Fat Party.

Plus, I remember Faye cleverly headed the ball back across goal for Bramble to volley us into the Intertwobob Cup, so I voted for Pattison.