Chelski Clear Out - who do you fancy

Rob W

Guest Stephen927

The only real realistic signing would be Shaun Wright-Phillips, but the chances of someone like Man City coming in for him are quite high, so that alone greatly reduces our chances.

Saying that though, Wright Phillips will be wary of making another bad career move. He might fancy playing under Keegan again.

Joe Cole, SWP and Sidwell would be good. Two of them and that's your midfield sorted really, stick two of Butt, Barton, Geremi, Milner or Emre in with them and it would be very good.

Possible chance of us getting Pizzaro as well, surely worth a punt. Or even Ben-Haim?

Guest BudBud

SWP on 10mill and 60k/W

Shev for 6mill and 50k/W.... Think he could add something in a Viduka rotation

Sidwell for 10mill and 45k/W

Guest Stephen927

Sidwell for 10mill and 45k/W

If that were to happen, I would lose faith in Newcastle United once and for all tbh.

That Shevchenko deal would push me to the brink  :kasper:

Ashley Cole would be a good shout,his wife would be keen on it and hes still in the doghouse with her still plus we could give  him lots of cashley I mean cash which Im sure he would be happy with!Either way should go for either Cole or Bridge.Have a good chance of getting one or the other

Guest Stephen927

i doubt we'd be able to get ashley cole tbh

The ship has sailed for him to go to Real Madrid IMO. Can't see any other big European clubs coming in for him, doubt Man United or Liverpool would be interested in him, so if he was to move it would be to someone like Man City, or at least a club of that calibre.

He's best sticking at Chelsea for the minute, can't see them wanting rid.

Guest Knightrider

Ashley Cole would be a good shout,his wife would be keen on it and hes still in the doghouse with her still plus we could give  him lots of cashley I mean cash which Im sure he would be happy with!Either way should go for either Cole or Bridge.Have a good chance of getting one or the other

He wants out of London apparently/isn't happy at Chelsea. Don't think they've taken to him either. I honestly reckon he'd be available at the right price and is just the kind of player KK would love to have here, KK would also be very good for Cole's own game.

He wants out of London apparently/isn't happy at Chelsea. Don't think they've taken to him either. I honestly reckon he'd be available at the right price and is just the kind of player KK would love to have here, KK would also be very good for Cole's own game.

hes a diving cheating money grabbing wanker. the whole reason he left arsenal was because they offered him less than chelsea. cant stand the bloke, and i dont think paying chelsea huge amounts and then him huge wages would be a good idea. he wouldnt give 100% so im inclined to say no thanks.

Guest Knightrider

hes a diving cheating money grabbing wanker. the whole reason he left arsenal was because they offered him less than chelsea. cant stand the bloke, and i dont think paying chelsea huge amounts and then him huge wages would be a good idea. he wouldnt give 100% so im inclined to say no thanks.

Aye there is all that, but I see a genuine world-class left-back which are rarer than hens teeth who I'm sure KK could get the best out of.

Dunno about Cole tbh, i can see him costing us about £8million, which normally id be happy with, but considering we spent £6 million on Enrique last year id be wary, i mean roughly £15million in the space of a year on left backs alone is abit much.

Soloman Kalou would be a decent acquisition.

Hasn't he been a regular this season? Scored a decent amount of goals atleast.

Like his style, certainly got some skills on his feet.

Would they let him go?

Guest Knightrider

If you went to Chelsea with a £25m double swoop for SWP and Cole together, I think they'd bite. They are only going to lose value or continue to under perform/not reach the standards their huge original fees demanded from them for Chelsea. They can afford to cut their losses like that and I think they would only be willing to, I also reckon both players would love an exit route from there all things considered, especially as Capello will look to pick players on merit/form and the whole new tough regime he's all about.