Lap of Honour

JH

So, a couple of weeks time against Chelsea is the last home game of the season.

How many do you reckon will stay behind after the match and applaud the team?

So, a couple of weeks time against Chelsea is the last home game of the season.

How many do you reckon will stay behind after the match and applaud the team?

The ones who don't piss off early anyway.

What should happen is that all the players should go to the centre circle, and the PA reads out every name, and the players are split into two groups depending on whether we cheer or boo.

The booed players then do their lap, and the fans get to hurl abuse/rotten tomatoes etc.

Then the cheered lot get a standing ovation while Smith, Carr and N'Zogbia go back to the dressing room alone to wash off the egg.

What should happen is that all the players should go to the centre circle, and the PA reads out every name, and the players are split into two groups depending on whether we cheer or boo.

The booed players then do their lap, and the fans get to hurl abuse/rotten tomatoes etc.

Then the cheered lot get a standing ovation while Smith, Carr and N'Zogbia go back to the dressing room alone to wash off the egg.

This might just be the best idea you've ever had. Well done. ;)

See my avatar.

im sure most of the ground will stay, as said before even if it was just to show respect/support to keegan and what he has managed. also a few of the players have stood out from the rest also so they deserve it aswell

Were any of you at Watford last day of the season last year, where we had our little ceremony? Pathetic considering what ended up happening, funny laughing at the blunts though.

Were any of you at Watford last day of the season last year, where we had our little ceremony? Pathetic considering what ended up happening, funny laughing at the blunts though.

I remember that shit at H/T with some super heroes or something. Could hardly look.

I remember that shit at H/T with some super heroes or something. Could hardly look.

I don't remember that at all. Probably went for some food.

Guest Kenton Magpie

I'll stay, but not to applaud the efforts of the season, more so to prove that they have my continued support and i'll be there next season!