Mark Viduka

morgs
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just because we have a rich owner people seem to think he is going to throw all his money at us.

Not at all. I just believe we do have the funds to get 4-5 good players.

Darren Bent IMO would be the best and most realistic signing to replace them he would work well in any formation with any of our strikers

Good suggestion, he's only worth £10 million though and I can't see Spurs being prepared to make that much of a loss on him after one season.

Darren Bent IMO would be the best and most realistic signing to replace them he would work well in any formation with any of our strikers

Would be a good signing. Does Ramos not rate him though?

Guest Rob X

On the other hand, there is no point in buying a team like Newcastle if you aren't willing to invest big money in signings. Ashley is no fool and I'm sure he recognises that.

Think he does but Bent will not settle for 3rd choice would defo come IMO

Just because we have a rich owner people seem to think he is going to throw all his money at us.

Not at all. I just believe we do have the funds to get 4-5 good players.

More aimed at "I don't care what it cost" type people. I am sure Ashley does.

Why do some people limit us to only players from our rivals (i.e. players who'd only leave for inflated prices), such as Crouch, Jones, Bent and Santa Cruz?

I understand not everyone has a deep knowledge of football outside of this country but buying from our rivals would very probably not be something conducted with a fair price.

Good suggestion, he's only worth £10 million though and I can't see Spurs being prepared to make that much of a loss on him after one season.

Would be a stumbling block although he was never worth what they paid for him and his value certainly hasnt increased maybe a deal with add ons depending on goals could be worked out?

Think he does but Bent will not settle for 3rd choice would defo come IMO

Berbatov is probably off in the Summer so they're might be a future for Bent yet.

Why do some people limit us to only players from our rivals (i.e. players who'd only leave for inflated prices), such as Crouch, Jones, Bent and Santa Cruz?

I understand not everyone has a deep knowledge of football outside of this country but buying from our rivals would very probably not be something conducted with a fair price.

We may not have a choice as KK has already said he would prefer players with Prem experience and the big stars without it abroad wouldnt come here yet

Perhaps you can through some suggestions into the mix that people can debate?

I'd take him for £10m, but with Berbs a cert to be off would they sell?

I'd take him for £10m, but with Berbs a cert to be off would they sell?

If Berbs goes they would replace him with someone who would be first choice but read that Berbatov is staying coz spurs are showing ambition

I bet Pandev will leave Lazio this summer, they're skint and are somehow going to sign Bianchi for £8m. I'll cry if he ends up at another non-CL club and we end up with Peter "good touch for a big man" Crouch.

I bet Pandev will leave Lazio this summer, they're skint and are somehow going to sign Bianchi for £8m. I'll cry if he ends up at another non-CL club and we end up with Peter "good touch for a big man" Crouch.

Hopefully we can use Rozehnal as a makeweight?

Hopefully we can use Rozehnal as a makeweight?

Apparently they don't want him either unfortunately. He's a bench player there aswell.