Garth Crooks,,,,, Making a Martial Art out of being Articulate

cp40

Why does Crooksy talk Like that,,,, he will replace 1 word with 4 or 5...

I wonder if he had public speaking lessons off Stephen Hawkings....

so your thoughts on Crooksy and other Pundits... Tv or Radio ( especially Bernie Slaven :knuppel2:)

Guest marky555

Garth Crooks is such a knob. Gets so worked up some times over nothing, and the way he shows off his extensive vocabulary is just ridiculous. Just before Jol got the boot he was on the BBCi Score programme, he had steam coming out of his lugs he was that worked up about the whole Spurs and Jol thing, there's a time and a place to show your passion, on tele when the majority of viewers don't give a fuck, is not the time. Absolute bell. His eyes are weird aswell.

Tony Adams part time punditry is also painful to watch, relates EVERYTHING back to Portsmouth. He was asked something about Chelsea, can't remember exactly what, but it was regarding an up and coming away game, and he turned it on its head by talking about how Portsmouth had scored more away goals than Chelsea.

Every fucking thing is Portsmouth Portsmouth Portsmouth, legend of the game, sure he's a very capable assistant and would be a worthy addition to many clubs in some sort of coaching role, but his punditry fucking stinks, of shit, absolute shit.

Garth Crooks is such a knob. Gets so worked up some times over nothing, and the way he shows off his extensive vocabulary is just ridiculous. Just before Jol got the boot he was on the BBCi Score programme, he had steam coming out of his lugs he was that worked up about the whole Spurs and Jol thing, there's a time and a place to show your passion, on tele when the majority of viewers don't give a f***, is not the time. Absolute bell. His eyes are weird aswell.

Tony Adams part time punditry is also painful to watch, relates EVERYTHING back to Portsmouth. He was asked something about Chelsea, can't remember exactly what, but it was regarding an up and coming away game, and he turned it on its head by talking about how Portsmouth had scored more away goals than Chelsea.

Every f****** thing is Portsmouth Portsmouth Portsmouth, legend of the game, sure he's a very capable assistant and would be a worthy addition to many clubs in some sort of coaching role, but his punditry f****** stinks, of s***, absolute s***.

lol, I always think Tony Adams is about to Sneeze every time he is talikng... get him some pepper and get it over with

Garth Crooks is anything but articulate!!

For a start, seeing as it's what he's employed to do, why does he never ask any questions?

He is the father of the "make a long rambling preferably meaningless statement and then shove the mic under the nose of the interviewee" school of "interviewing" and for that he deserves to die!!

Garth Crooks is anything but articulate!!

For a start, seeing as it's what he's employed to do, why does he never ask any questions?

He is the father of the "make a long rambling preferably meaningless statement and then shove the mic under the nose of the interviewee" school of "interviewing" and for that he deserves to die!!

Here here

Guest marky555

Keith Allen quote on BBC fighting talk podcast :

"My favourite pundit has to be Tony Adams, I love to see a man wrestling with inner demons"

HAHHAHAHAHA

Hes from stoke and trys to make himself sound intelligent all the time, all that he does is succeed in making himself look a tit.

Full on moron, one of my least favourite characters on TV.

And the Tony Adams thing is annoying too, i think its just because hes so eager with Pompey though that he does it!

He doesnt have any contract offer for the end of the season, lets hope he ends up at Arsenal to sort out our defence that has incidently, kept less clean sheets than Popmpeys'. He threw that one up motd the other week didnt he, pre Pompey v West Brom?

I think the correct term for Garth Crooks is "GobShyte".

As for Tony Adams, yes totally annoying, asked a question about another team then starts blabbing about Portsmouth and what they do.

Great insight Tony.