New Nike Football Advert

steve_69

Maybe its no one and just meant to allow the watcher to dream they are playing professional football?

Just a guess mind.

Maybe its no one and just meant to allow the watcher to dream they are playing professional football?

Just a guess mind.

Can't be. I'm not Dutch, and I hate Arsenal as well, so it doesn't work for me. Others aren't right-footed so it won't work for them. It has to be van Persie, but it's not, it's just...all...so...confusing...and...my...head...hurts...

:explode:

Just a guess mind.

Can't be. I'm not Dutch, and I hate Arsenal as well, so it doesn't work for me. Others aren't right-footed so it won't work for them. It has to be van Persie, but it's not, it's just...all...so...confusing...and...my...head...hurts...

:explode:

Beggers cant be choosers.

Guest Geordiecunny

Why would a dutch guy be playing sunday league in England? Is the guy at the beginning N'Zogbia playing sunday league?

Guest steppa

Why would a dutch guy be playing sunday league in England? Is the guy at the beginning N'Zogbia playing sunday league?

If you check out the shirt sponsor, you'll see that it is clearly in Dutch.

Guest NUFCGator

Seen it for the first time today. One of my favorite commercials ever made. I'm not sure it's supposed to actually be any real person though and the team in the beginning is definitely Dutch lower leagues, I believe vv Noordwijk if you look closely at the shirt. Same template as the real team and Nike makes them, just a different sponsor.

As an aside, does anyone else share my hatred for the new Pepsi advert?

HATE IT.

Page 1 of this thread...

In contrast to the new Pepsi Max advert with Fabregas, Lampard, Ronaldinho et al, which is possibly the most eye-gougingly bad 30 seconds of television ever made.

:snod:

Haha, thats Zoggy for sure...no wonder hes not been playing lately.

1. That guy smiled

2. He had the ball in his hand and let someone else take the free kick.

Can't see it being Zoggy.

Guest guinness_fiend

Just a guess mind.

Spot on.

HATE IT.

What's up with it?

I enjoy the irony that Becks is in it, but endorsing Americanised fatty goods that encourage unfitness, rather than actually playing aswell.

HATE IT.

What's up with it?

I enjoy the irony that Becks is in it, but endorsing Americanised fatty goods that encourage unfitness, rather than actually playing aswell.

Its very shit.