Trannies Blame Ronaldo For Motel Bust-Up

Dokko

Trannies Blame Ronaldo For Motel Bust-Up

http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_gallery/0,,30200-1314438,00.html

Updated:17:01, Tuesday April 29, 2008

Three transvestites have accused Brazilian football star Ronaldo of threatening to harm them after discovering they were men at a Rio de Janeiro motel.

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1673931.jpg

Two of the transvestites

Police said they were also looking into an accusation by the 31-year-old player that one of the three men tried to extort 50,000 reais (about £15,000) from him.

The AC Milan forward - a three times World Player of the Year - claims the man threatened to go to the media about the incident unless he paid up.

Ronaldo, who is back in his hometown recovering from an injury, left a nightclub in the posh Barra da Tijuca neighbourhood early on Monday.

According to police, he was with three call girls but later found out they were men.

He then offered each of them about £300 to wrap up the matter, but only two of them accepted the deal, officers continued.

"I have to check both sides of the story, the transvestites' version and Ronaldo's," police chief Carlos Augusto Nogueira said.

"Ronaldo said he is not good in the head and that he is going through psychological problems because of his recent surgery."

In a statement, Ronaldo said he was a victim of extortion and would take all possible steps to clear his name, according to Globo television network website.

Representatives for Ronaldo were not immediately available for comment.

The player suffered a career-threatening knee injury in February in a match against Livorno.

Ronaldo suffered a similar injury in his right knee when playing for Inter Milan in 2000.

Ronaldo thinks, hang on, I've paid my money, I'm going to have something, so he flips him over, and he fu-...

...And funnily enough, it lands on its wheels, and it starts first time and they just drive away.

Ronaldo thinks, hang on, I've paid my money, I'm going to have something, so he flips him over, and he fu-...

...And funnily enough, it lands on its wheels, and it starts first time and they just drive away.

mackems.gif

Guest BudBud

Ronaldo girls all had men's tackle

Love newspapers

Careful how you use the word "newspaper" there bud...

Nah that was in a propper paper. Times as it happens

Guest aoliversaknob

one of the best stories I have heard in ages.  Its up there with Freddie starr ate my hamster!!!  Only judging by the furore an media interviews, denials and damage limitation, one can only conclude it to be true. :iamatwat:

Ronaldo girls all had men's tackle

Love newspapers

Careful how you use the word "newspaper" there bud...

Nah that was in a propper paper. Times as it happens

The quote in the original post says Motel, while the Times says Hotel: http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article3848672.ece

Ronaldo - Hotel or Motel?

I liked this in the comments section

"...where he has had a succession of high-profile relationships with TV personalities ..."

TV personalities. Geddit?

gianni, NYC, NY,