Who's got the biggest pitch in the premiership?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

Manchester Uniteds pitch looks huge and obviously is such that it aids the attacking flowing football that they play. I would have said theres is the biggest pitch, however its not.

I would have also said we were up there

Without looking at the link provided have a guess. You can rank order if you want or you can simply put largest/smallest. up to you

http://soccerlens.com/premier-league-pitch-sizes/3683/

I was suprised by the findings!

I remember when Souness had the Ibrox pitch narrowed by about 5 yards years ago. He was worried about a certain winger so he took the field in to it's minimum width and squeezed him out of the game. Forget who it was though... :buck2:

Guest Stephen927

Wouldn't have guessed that.

Thought it would be Old Trafford or Ewood Park.

Guest sicko2ndbest

cant believe we are where we are. I think Keegan might widen it next year depending on what formation he will opt for based on the players he brings in.

I reckon Sam narrowed it in the first instance. As it happens suits our 433 at the mo

I remember when Souness had the Ibrox pitch narrowed by about 5 yards years ago. He was worried about a certain winger so he took the field in to it's minimum width and squeezed him out of the game. Forget who it was though... :buck2:

Souness narrowed our pitch when he was here.

Yep. I remember seeing the old lines when we were playing the UEFA Cup. Ours was pretty big when SBR was here.

Shouldnt we enlarge it, now keegan is back?

We might next season if we go back to 4-4-2 which I think Keegan will do if he can get the players in that he's after.

I think the list is wrong. I thought our pitch was 115 yards long, yet it has 110 on that list.

The official site reckons it's 105x68 metres, which would be about 115x74 yards.

Guest optimistic nit

just did it to piss of robert tbh. wanker.