Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

s*** result today, really bad.

Chris Kirkland was just awesome. I'd be happy if we bought him. Valencia was also excellent.

They're a decent side, Wigan, PotatoHead has done a really good job there.

Kirkland is made of glass. You'd also need to have a solid second keeper if he was at your club.

Bruce is a good manager.

Coming down tomorow 1878?

No mate, went last year though. Nice stadium. :thup:

Im taking a wolves mate with me, hes excited about the prospect of seeing Lescott again lol

There's a chance that the title could be decided on goal difference this season. I know it's not the rules and I'm not expecting it to happen.....but I'd love to see the top 2 play each other on neutral ground in a decider if they finished level. :)

Guest optimistic nit

why don't we start a new thread every weekend and then merge it after the sunday games.

There's a chance that the title could be decided on goal difference this season. I know it's not the rules and I'm not expecting it to happen.....but I'd love to see the top 2 play each other on neutral ground in a decider if they finished level. :)

Nah i think this way the more attacking team gets rewarded, harsh, but beneficial to the quality of football!

Guest optimistic nit

If someone else correctly predicted that, you'd all have a wanking session about it :angry:.

there's no spurs forum where you can brag about your enormous football knowledge? c***

i made that prediction on here. Erm who are you?

a toon fan on a toon forum, what about you?

leave it out for fucks sake.

Nah i think this way the more attacking team gets rewarded, harsh, but beneficial to the quality of football!

Well that's the other side of it of course.  :thup:

Just seems harsh on the team that misses out. 38 games.....9 months and you finish dead level, yet still lose.  :undecided:

Never mind!

How does the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow sound? ;)

How does the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow sound? ;)

For the title you turnip!! ;)

Coming down tomorow 1878?

No mate, went last year though. Nice stadium. :thup:

Im taking a wolves mate with me, hes excited about the prospect of seeing Lescott again lol

You should be excited at the prospect as well! :)