Other clubs' transfers

Dave

'Football fan in gloating shocker'. :laugh:

Aye, about something worthwhile.

I fail to see how they could have gone there for footballing reasons, but they seem to play a minimal part in players' decision nowadays.

I'll keep schtum before I say something out-of-line.  :aww:

Don't understand how Everton is really all that much more attractive than Spurs anyway. Spurs have a better location, are probaly more well known and more potential for growth. Not their fault Everton refuse to spend when they need to.

London ain't all that y'know - I live round there.

Don't understand how Everton is really all that much more attractive than Spurs anyway. Spurs have a better location, are probaly more well known and more potential for growth.

See the document 'Recent League Tables'. Numerous Championship players succeeding at Everton. A STABLE club, past 3 seasons have been consistent success.

But Spurs is in London, yes.

Guest kingdawson

I don't see anything wrong with KD's post at all.

I remember when one of the Everton fans on here said those players didn't want to go to Spurs, but Everton got duped on the fee so the players had no alternative but to join them.  Then later apparently Evertons 2nd offer was accepted...  so on an even playing field between the two clubs it was made out that said players will no doubt go to Everton ...which didn't happen.

Thank you mate for that. The 2 Evertonians chose to do there gloating beforehand (Niel more than 1878 tbf). He can't take being wrong so he informs me that i need to grow up. I chose to be quiet as i didn't have a clue what was going on but the Everton itk's apparantly knew everything (Niel informing us that a second bid was accepted and then proceeding to inform us that his sources are not the best AFTER we've signed the pair is an utter joke tbh).

tbh 1878 has stuck to what he's said throughout and i sense no bitterness comming from him but it's rather pathetic that 1878 can continuously talk negative about spurs throughout the thread and cry like a little baby when i gloat a bit.

Imagine the roles were reversed and i claimed a player didn't want to join Everton throughout the thread, only for the player to reject us and join them. The amount of spurs itk jokes on here would be endless.

Guest kingdawson

We didn't have a second bid accepted so.. yeah. Naughton was always going to Spurs from that point on unless he kicked up a fuss and went against his club & agent who stood to make more out of a transfer there.

I'm glad we didn't cave in and offer daft money just because saggyface acts like transfers are done with Monopoly money. See Portsmouth & West Ham for details.

Not convinced we ever wanted Walker. I would have really liked Naughton here but I'm sure we'll manage.

Wtf either you or Niel said earlier in this thread that you've had a second bid accepted so what's changed?. Also i don't wanna hear anything about money being the reason as it's common knowledge about our strict wage cap. Looks like Naughton straight rejected you lot :thup:.

Probably me who said that, I don't have the best of sources obviously.

Poor WUM attempt.

Wum attempt? no it's a fact. You were doing your talking beforehand, talking about how they don't wanna join us, they want to come to Everton ect ect ect. You then say a fee has been agreed and now you bactrack and say you don't have the best of sources :lol: . When a player rejects us, i don't try and hide it and i don't get super bitter like you seem to be getting. You also decide to bring up money as a key factor in Naughton's decision but you conveniantly forget our wage cap.

Tbh i think he made the wrong decision joining us but i like to rub it in when two Everton fans are talking and talking about things they have no clue about, only to get egg on their faces when the 2 players proceed to reject them and join the club "they didn't want to join". I gloat only after a deal is done, not before :thup:.

Nobody ever said Walker didn't want to join you. It was Naughton I said that about and I still think that he wanted to come here instead but didn't get the opportunity to choose.

You're missing the point by going on about a wage cap. The point is that you offered a higher fee and Sheff Utd revoked their acceptance of our offer, stopped contact with the player etc. We didn't have another offer accepted so the player was then going to Spurs unless he was willing to go on strike.

We never had an offer accepted for Walker at any stage as far as I know so he's a bit irrelevant.

I'm not missing the point at all mate. I'm going by what the great Everton itk Niel informed us all a couple of pages back. Apparantly you had a second bid accepted for Naughton so i'll accept what the Everton itk has told me.

Guest kingdawson

Crying like a baby? wtf :lol:

He's more or less doing that tbh. He's said it's money, he's said it's London, he's wished them bad luck, and he's informed me to grow up because he couldn't take the gloating despite him doing the same thing throughout.

:facepalm:

I don't wish them well no, because I don't think they've made a footballing decision at all. Not that it'll take much bad luck for them to be warming the subs' bench/miss out on the first 18. What I'm saying is they've made the wrong decision to Spurs IMO, so we can discuss that if you want?

If you've quite finished your historic celebrations that you've got them instead of us, that is.

I don't wish them well no, because I don't think they've made a footballing decision at all. Not that it'll take much bad luck for them to be warming the subs' bench/miss out on the first 18. What I'm saying is they've made the wrong decision to Spurs IMO, so we can discuss that if you want?

If you've quite finished your historic celebrations that you've got them instead of us, that is.

Tbf Neil you should just graciously accept that the better team won in a similar manner to what we did when Man U beat us to the Premier League in 1996.

Show some humility for the love of God.

Tbf Neil you should just graciously accept that the better team won in a similar manner to what we did when Man U beat us to the Premier League in 1996.

Show some humility for the love of God.

:laugh:

Guest Roger Kint

It seems like people are making up roles to give big names big money to try and make the club look good... pathetic.

At least they didnt employ little people on big money to make their clubs look 'kin embarassing like Ashley :angry:

It's getting beyond a joke when these multi billionnaires are coming in and just buying who they want.  It's ruining the game.

Don't other countries have rules that the owner of a club must be from the same country?