Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Rangers willing to let Kris Boyd go, and yet he's turned down Trabzonspor & Hertha Berlin.

Seriously, why? He'll get a crap Premiership/Championship club at best if he's holding out for England, might as well try his look elsewhere.

He might have kids to take into consideration, and family, theres any number of reasons why he wouldn't want to move abroad.

Incidentally, L'Equipe are reporting that Spurs have offered €6m plus Jenas for Muntari.  I'd be happy with that.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Allos/TRANSFERT.html

I'd be delighted with that. Spurs pissing away £5m AND a player for a player who can't pass, shoot, cross, or think on his feet.  :laugh:

Dude, Muntari aint that bad.

Muntari>>>Jenas

He's one of the thickest players I've ever forced myself to watch... he's in great shape, but that's about all he has to offer. Even in an Inter side that just thumped Milan 4-0 he still looks gash.

As much as I hate to say it, I'd rather have Jenas. Jenas+£5m for that oaf is an absolute joke. I really hope the deal goes through. I'll laugh my tits off.

Jenas is a far better footballer than Muntari.Muntari is a better athlete though.

That's about the sum total of it. I can understand why 'Arry wants to put someone physical into the middle of the park but at that price AND losing Jenas you'd have to say it's a VERY good deal for Inter.

He could get the same physical qualities for half the price if he shops around in Ligue 1.

What kind of creativity would Tottenham's midfield have with Muntari in and Jenas out? Might as well just line up 4-2-4 and hoof it.

Muntari is better then Jenas as of today i would say, Jenas is on the bench while Muntari plays regular football in one of the best clubs in Italys top division.

Yeah but you forget that Premier League >>>> Serie A.

Also, that's a pretty meaningless way of argument. Jenas is on the bench because there are two far superior CM's ahead of him in Palacios and Modric, Inter don't have anyone whos any fucking good keeping Muntari out the team

Guest kingdawson

Well Jenas isn't even on the bench as he's been injured. Anyway i thought Muntari was a target for the boo boys at Inter?

Well Jenas isn't even on the bench as he's been injured. Anyway i thought Muntari was a target for the boo boys at Inter?

I respond to you because you got something serious to say other then the crap Pilko is on about all the time.

loser

In the eyes of djmattis no Inter player is anything other than world class.

:thup:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I respond to you because you got something serious to say other then the crap Pilko is on about all the time.

loser

class, say that in front of me if you dare

: D

I will crush your children

loser

I will crush your children

I will EAT your children.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/lbrownie/mike-tyson-excrement.jpg

Guest geordienorway

loser

:facepalm:

Zenden in talks with Blackburn and Portsmouth :lol:

Davidoff Craig reckoned he was gonna go to Rovers.

Unlike the SSN presenter who, when the words "BREAKING NEWS: Blackburn and Portsmouth in talks with Bolo Zenden" came across the bottom of the screen said

"The former Middlesbrough, Liverpool and Marseille player Bolo Zenden is in talks with Blackburn and Bolton. They'll be looking to get a deal done for the winger before the transfer window closes will Bolton and Portsmouth. So you heard it hear first, our sources telling us that Blackburn are favourites for the player but Bol....Portsmouth are also interested. Sorry Bolton fans, you're not involved at all." :lol:

Guest Heneage

Zenden in talks with Blackburn and Portsmouth :lol:

Davidoff Craig reckoned he was gonna go to Rovers.

Unlike the SSN presenter who, when the words "BREAKING NEWS: Blackburn and Portsmouth in talks with Bolo Zenden" came across the bottom of the screen said

"The former Middlesbrough, Liverpool and Marseille player Bolo Zenden is in talks with Blackburn and Bolton. They'll be looking to get a deal done for the winger before the transfer window closes will Bolton and Portsmouth. So you heard it hear first, our sources telling us that Blackburn are favourites for the player but Bol....Portsmouth are also interested. Sorry Bolton fans, you're not involved at all." :lol:

:lol: Nightmare!

Aye though it was about 2 weeks ago before Reading game he was in the hallway giving us lucky folk little tit bits of info, we all fed from his tit, like baby wolves.

Michael Turner in talks with Sunderland. 12 million £ transfer !!!!!!!!!!!

1. Where does Sunderland get so much money ?

2. £12M ............. incredible money for Turner. Appreciate that Lescott just went for £24M but Lescott IMO is an underrated international level, multi-functional CB well worth the money.

3. I suppose Turner is the only half decent CB Hull has got, and Liverpool were/are interested in them so fair play to them to jack up the price. However how are Hull going to survive Premiership without Turner? Spurs reject Anthony Gardner ? Who is the backup, assuming Zayate will continue to play regularly ?

Bye bye Hull.

Guest geordienorway

Michael Turner in talks with Sunderland. 12 million £ transfer !!!!!!!!!!!

1. Where does Sunderland get so much money ?

Ellis Short?