Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Flamini really leaving?

How much?

Arsenal shouldn't be selling players who are in their prime.

Selling? He's out of contract.

Isn't this thread usually for confirmed transfers?

Steven Pienaar to stay at Everton.

Oh okay.

Should've signed a new contract a long time ago.

Aaron Ramsey to Everton apparently.

Really?

He's a Liverpool fan apparently, so that'd be hard to believe.

Especially since Liverpool, Arsenal & Man Utd are all apparently interested too.

Oba to Arsenal (maybe).

Stop that.  :angry:

Gallas being one I can think of, who else has Wenger signed from a club in this country?

EDIT : Walcott as well

Matthew Upson, Lee Canoville, Jermaine Pennant, Francis Jeffers, Sol Campbell, Richard Wright, Mart Poom, Theo Walcott, Joe O'Cearuill, William Gallas, Lassana Diarra and Luke Freeman.

Fuck off with your Football Manager database Greg :lol:

:lol:

Patrik Berger telling his Villa team mate Gareth Barry to join Liverpool. :iamatwat:

I  remember that ugly cunt Stubbs telling Rooney to go to United.

I wonder if Berger is in an agents pocket too?

Spurs bidding for Veloso.  I think all this will do is produce the same result as our bid for Nani, Utd bid higher and the player goes to OT.

Good to know Comolli/Ramos are agreed on the type of player needed to play alongside Modric though.

Keane to get rid of all his deadwood in the next two weeks says he will pay them off if no one wants to buy them

will be releasing half his team

Nice Management Keano!

Guest optimistic nit

i think what this means is that all the league one teams circling around sunderlands players have a choice. pay sunderland for mcshane (and others), or wait till sunderland buy out his contract and get him for free, and maybe on a lower wage, considering he's just recieved a hefty lump sum.

i think what this means is that all the league one teams circling around sunderlands players have a choice. pay sunderland for mcshane (and others), or wait till sunderland buy out his contract and get him for free, and maybe on a lower wage, considering he's just recieved a hefty lump sum.

Exactly basically saying pay for him now or get them free in a couple of weeks

Patrik Berger telling his Villa team mate Gareth Barry to join Liverpool. :iamatwat:

I  remember that ugly cunt Stubbs telling Rooney to go to United.

I wonder if Berger is in an agents pocket too?

Berger is an absolute wanker for that.

Refused to play for the reserves last season, so MON sent him on loan to Stoke. Comes back a reformed character, plays about three times due to injury, wangles himself a final one year contract which is just about to end, then comes out with this shit.

Wanker.

Guest teepee

he is right though brummie - barry should join a big club ;-)

nah - seriously, he is out of order, even if that is his oppinion he should keep it to himself, and certainly not go the the press with it

He is saying to the press what he has already told Barry.

Of course it hurts when you own players are telling other to leave. When Dyer was linked with Man Utd, Nobby & Shola said he should he go to Man Utd.

He is saying to the press what he has already told Barry.

Of course it hurts when you own players are telling other to leave. When Dyer was linked with Man Utd, Nobby & Shola said he should he go to Man Utd.

He's being paid by us at the moment. He should be keeping quiet and not saying anything at all to the press.

Guest guyb

Boro Out:-

Rochemback - Sporting Lisbon

Boateng - Celtic or Mackems

Gary O'Neill - West Ham or Villa

Schwarzer - Bayern Munich or other

Mendieta - Free

Boro In:-

Nicky Maynard - Crewe (15 goals from 25 starts)

Two Central midfielders (Sidwell, Nolan, AN Other)

Hopefully one orthodox right winger (Lennon)

Possibly one Goalkeeper (Robinson)