Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kevarmy

spurs mate just texted to say ,they have signed arshavin,and veloso looking very likely,if true i believe they have upgraded on keane,they never fing stop :angry:

Guest BooBoo

I dont think Diouf is any better than fairly average. He'll have a couple of games a season where he looks very good and then a hell of a lot where he looks either disinterested or horseplop.

Guest BooBoo

spurs mate just texted to say ,they have signed arshavin,and veloso looking very likely,if true i believe they have upgraded on keane,they never fing stop :angry:

I was just saying the same thing pal!

Average.

Our wingers? Yes you're right.

Not sure what that's got to do with Diouf.

Because I was saying he's better than what we've got in that position.

That's debatable and he's still average.

They've sold a proven premiership goalscorer today. I fail to see how they have upgraded on that, even with Arshavin.

Guest kevarmy

They've sold a proven premiership goalscorer today. I fail to see how they have upgraded on that, even with Arshavin.

i think keane was made too look a much better player by berbatov,for me arshavin s a class act,i know who i would rather have hands down

i think keane was made too look a much better player by berbatov,for me arshavin s a class act,i know who i would rather have hands down

If I had the choice between the two I would choose Keane every time, due to him actually being proven in the Premiership.

Bit harsh saying he relies on Berbatov, when he scores the type of goal that he does.

Bollocks, Keane was class from the beginning playing in a average Spurs side.

I think Liverpool know a bit more than you do though. Keane's quality. I still doubt that Arshavin will adapt to the pace of this league.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wrong way round mate Keane made Berba look good. Good deal if true, arshavin for keane, i'd take that  :knuppel2:

Guest kingdawson

Wrong way round mate Keane made Berba look good. Good deal if true, arshavin for keane, i'd take that  :knuppel2:

Keane made berba look good? Dear God.

Keane made berba look good? Dear God.

It's exactly what you'd be saying if Keane was staying and Berbs was leaving though ;)

You happy that you've sold Keane to a club you're attempting to catch up with?

Guest kingdawson

Have i not stated on here, time and time again, how much i don't rate Keane??

Im very happy he's leaving and especially at the price quoted.

I've no idea, I tend to skip over your posts tbh, as I doubt many of them are about Newcastle United.

Hasn't he got close to a 1 in 2 goal ratio for you lot?

Assuming Berbatov leaves, who is playing up front?

Dawson still a starter?

Guest kingdawson

Who said he was s***?

Well you don't rate him, so I assumed you thought he was s***. What would you call him then?

That would be you assuming wrong.

Yes it's true that ive never rated him much, but i do think he's a good player with many faults. As well as being a good player, he is also one of the most frustrating players you are ever likely to find. He also has these childish traits that you will get used to in time. He constantly complains during a game, he also tends to stop playing and complain at refs when the ball is still in play, which causes most spurs fans to tear their hair out. He dosent like being subbed, and will throw a hissy fit with Benitez's rotation policy.

As for his talents as a footballer, he always gives 100% and is quite skillful, but he drifts in and out of games, and usually has brilliant momments, rather then play well the full 90 minutes. He's certainly improved on his finishing since he first arrived but his heading is a non entity.

Oh and he plays muchhhhhhhh better as the striker further forward. He can be extremly deadley when playing in that role but he's absolute rubbish when drifting in (contrary to the general belief that he's actually good in that role). I guarantee that Liverpool fans will be complaining come january, if he's playing in that role.

Guest kingdawson

Assuming Berbatov leaves, who is playing up front?

Dawson still a starter?

2 new strikers if both Keane and Berbs leave (altough i'd prefer 1 up top). Dawson wasent a starter last season unless we had injuries.