Other clubs' transfers

Dave

fair enough we have Barton, but the mackems are gonna be well hated next season with those horrible little c***s Diouf and Chimbonda in the team.

As much as I whine like a big girl's blouse about our lack of spending this summer. I wouldn't take anyone of the Mackems new boys. I don't think the horrible little man has learnt a thing in the transfer market. They'll not go down but at the same time, they'll be nothing for anyone to worry about.

Yeah, but if Keane can keep them from being relegated for a couple seasons, he'll be seen as a miracle worker and  can get a better job. So, he's probably doing the job he needs to do.

TBH spending somewhere in the region 75million over two years should have made that a given.

There's some stinking irony in that post somewhere.

Where ?

fair enough we have Barton, but the mackems are gonna be well hated next season with those horrible little c***s Diouf and Chimbonda in the team.

As much as I whine like a big girl's blouse about our lack of spending this summer. I wouldn't take anyone of the Mackems new boys. I don't think the horrible little man has learnt a thing in the transfer market. They'll not go down but at the same time, they'll be nothing for anyone to worry about.

Yeah, but if Keane can keep them from being relegated for a couple seasons, he'll be seen as a miracle worker and  can get a better job. So, he's probably doing the job he needs to do.

TBH spending somewhere in the region 75million over two years should have made that a given.

Where ?

The words.

Where ?

The words.

Sorry still not getting it.

Where ?

The words.

Don't want to know about your personal shit. That's your business.  :thup:

Where ?

The words.

Don't want to know about your personal s***. That's your business.  :thup:

LOL, sorry I'll keep that kind of talk for my councillor.

Tbh i thought Spurs had a very good partnership in Keane and Berb, getting rid of them and replacing them with basically unproven players in a huge gamble. It would be interesting to see how many goals berb and keane have scored when both have started up front together.

Arshavin does look like a good player but unproven in the premiership.

IMO they r replacing all the wrong players, they had a very good attack but lacked strength and steel in midfield and defence. They wont finish top 4 because the top 4 will be the same top 4 as the past few seasons.

Gomes

Hutton King Woodgate Bale

Lennon Modric Zakora Arshavin      

Berbatov/Malito/Eto'o Dos Santos  

Top 4 looking team? Yes

Have i missed something? When did Spurs get Etoo?

This aint Football Manager or what ever the name of that game is, Football is played on the pitch and not paper.

I remember last season when people like u were sayin such things and come Oct/Nov Spurs were in the bottom 3/4.

It makes me laugh how some people on here has never heard of a certain player but he goto a rival club and they watch a few youtube videos and suddenly he is a worldclass player.

Reports: Spurs fail in Burdisso bid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are reports in the Italian Press that Inter have rejected a bid from Tottenham for Argentine defender Nicolas Burdisso.

It has been suggested that the arrival of new Coach Jose Mourinho could spell the end for Burdisso.

The stopper is set to receive a peripheral role in the coming season and had been linked with a move to Fiorentina.

While the Viola weren’t able to meet Burdisso’s wage demands, Mourinho’s statement that there are too many defenders at the club could mean that the 27-year-old’s days at San Siro are numbered.

Newcastle United had been seen as the favourites to lure Burdisso, but there are now whispers that Spurs have seen a £4m bid rebuffed.

Ironically, Burdisso was the first man to score in the Mourinho era after he popped up to head home a Mario Balotelli cross in Inter’s opening friendly against Saudi Arabian side Al-Hilal.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul28n.html

jesus christ.

the targets that us and spuds home in on is uncanny

Just a thought here but could the reason for Spurs and us having similar transfer targets be Jimenez. I mean wasn't Jimenez the one who negotiated bringing Ramos to Spurs so you'd presume from that he has some sort of link to the Tottenham heirarchy.

Guest sicko2ndbest

ITK's reporting Arshavin agreed subject to medical

So, we've got Duff, same age, same size, left footed but Duff has premiership experience

ITK's reporting Arshavin agreed subject to medical

So, we've got Duff, same age, same size, left footed but Duff has premiership experience

On another note, it would be funny if these players they've been signing didn't adapt to the prem.  Class players can't always cut it here, Veron for example.  I would absolutley love it if they have a start like last year.