Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Supposedly Moyes has around £20m-ish before any player sales

Talk of selling Johnson and buying Owen or Jo for £18m  :kasper: Anichebe is wanted by other clubs too.

You can have him for that, we'll also throw in Smith and Duff for nothing.

I can see Everton cashing in on Arteta tbh.

I was thinking of putting him on my list earlier for £10m or so but I imagine he'd cost at least that much to replace so almost cancels himself out.

I'd not be surprised to see him leave either.

Erm, to clarify, Owen wasn't being touted for £18m :lol: That was just Jo. I'd imagine Owen to be about half that price surely?

Arteta was pretty average last season and his attitude wasn't great, supposedly he was playing through injury but I'm not sure. Wouldn't be that bothered if we sold him and bought someone of the same quality although I'd be looking to shift him abroad rather than to a competitor in this league.

Erm, to clarify, Owen wasn't being touted for £18m :lol: That was just Jo. I'd imagine Owen to be about half that price surely?

Arteta was pretty average last season and his attitude wasn't great, supposedly he was playing through injury but I'm not sure. Wouldn't be that bothered if we sold him and bought someone of the same quality although I'd be looking to shift him abroad rather than to a competitor in this league.

Spoilsport.

I was happily envisaging us making a £2m profit on Owen. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

We'd gladly take Arteta off your hands. The guy is pure class (tore us apart at the Lane last season). Im aware he hasnt been of his usual high standards lately but how much do you think Moyes would want?

We'd gladly take Arteta off your hands. The guy is pure class (tore us apart at the Lane last season). Im aware he hasnt been of his usual high standards lately but how much do you think Moyes would want?

I seriously doubt we'd sell to a club like you who are our direct competitors. I can see us getting £12-15m from a Spanish team and if not, he'll stay here. Still got 4  years on his contract.

Nasri supposed to be having a medical for Arsenal this afternoon.

Ahh. Reading this all over atm.

Im so happy.

Quality player when ive seen him play has impressed.

Ben Arfa, Yaya Toure and Richards in now and im happy :p

Guest kingdawson

Im so happy.

Where would Ben Arfa fit in?

Im so happy.

Somewhere between Woodgate and Dawson as he bangs in the goals  :razz:

Guest johnnyappleseed

Arfa is a proper left winger, so I don't see how a Nasri signing would impact him. Nasri plays in a similar manner as Hleb (on the right side of midfield in a 4-4-2 or in the hole behind Adebayor in a 4-5-1), except he isn't actually afraid to score.

Guest kingdawson

Arfa is a proper left winger, so I don't see how a Nasri signing would impact him. Nasri plays in a similar manner as Hleb (on the right side of midfield in a 4-4-2 or in the hole behind Adebayor in a 4-5-1), except he isn't actually afraid to score.

Ermmmmm no he's not. He's a creative midfielder whos best position is playing off the striker or strikers. He could certainly do a job left mid, but he's sure as hell not a "proper left winger".

Im so happy.

Somewhere between Woodgate and Dawson as he bangs in the goals  :razz:

:-))))

Guest teepee

Man City linked with Arshavin for 12 million reports saying that bid has been accepted

damn - i'd love him here

and i'd actually take sidwell as well - joey is off to the pen anyway