Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Apparantly Redknapp was just on radio confirming we had rejected a bid from Everton for JJ because they refused a player exchange deal. This adds to the growing speculation that jenas is available for transfer and we have offered him to Wigan in exchange for Palacios.

The daft c*** probably asked for Arteta or something ridiculous.

:lol:

At a guess I'd say one of Jag or Yobo

Did Spuds actually sign Appiah yet?

Saw Kinnear was lamenting the fact they got in before us.

The latest is that they haven't signed him YET because he's buggered off home, wherever that is.

How many fucking midfielders do the need exactly. They could probably fill their whole starting eleven and bench with midfielders. It's like they're snapping them all up so no-one else can have any 

SSN: City open talks with AC Milan about Kaka. :lol:

According to a report in the British tabloid The Daily Express, English Premier League rich boys, Manchester City, have sent club representatives to Milan to negotiate a deal for Kaka.

City's chief executive Gary Cook and chief operating officer Paul Aldridge have both flown to Italy to enquire about the price-tag on the Brazilian international's head.

With money no object for the Citizens' Abu Dhabi owners, it is thought that they are prepared to smash the world-record transfer fee to land the 26-year-old former world player of the year.

While the Blues are willing to wait until the summer, it is thought they would much prefer to bring the former Sao Paulo star to Eastlands this January.

Apparently, City will offer the 62-time-capped Brazilian star wages in the region of €220,000-a-week to tempt him to make the move, and have already asked his close friend Robinho to talk-up the club.

-- Ricky Brooks, Goal.com

Denied.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4789742,00.html?20090113204913

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has played down speculation that continues to suggest Kaka could move to Manchester City.

The talismanic Brazilian has been linked with a switch to Eastlands ever since the Abu Dhabi United Group took control at City and immediately made bold exclamations with regards transfer policy.

Kaka has been mooted as a possible target and on Tuesday it was reported senior City representatives had met with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani to discuss a possible transfer.

City's sensational capture of Robinho under the nose of Chelsea proved Mark Hughes' side have the spending power to entice world class talent, but Berlusconi insists Kaka is not for sale.

"I know nothing about a Manchester City offer for Kaka," said Berlusconi.

"I think he's not transferable and given that is the case, he will stay at Milan."

In November the 26-year-old admitted he was flattered by City's reported interest, while at the same time accepting a Milan exit would be difficult.

Guest kingdawson

What did Kinnear say about Appiah? Oh and the spurs itk reporting that Appiah has rejected our 6 month contract offer and is looking for a longer deal.

1878 i think we asked for Baines or Lescott tbh. With Bale apparantly being loaned out, i guess lb is a priority (redknapp has said before that we're short on left backs).

What did Kinnear say about Appiah? Oh and the spurs itk reporting that Appiah has rejected our 6 month contract offer and is looking for a longer deal.

1878 i think we asked for Baines or Lescott tbh. With Bale apparantly being loaned out, i guess lb is a priority (redknapp has said before that we're short on left backs).

Would make sense from your end. Both of those players are non-starters from our point of view though.

I don't think Moyes is particularly taken with Baines for whatever reason but he's our only natural left back and always plays well whenever he gets a chance in the team. 

As for Lescott, unless you were offering Jenas plus £10-15m then it's just not going to happen. Actually, no. I still wouldn't be happy with that deal!  :nope:

Shame you sold your best one in the summer.

:doh:

And then tried to get him back this month.

Said we were going to take him on trial here, but you nipped in ahead of us.

Or something similar. Just the usual, Kinnears passes his transfer wish list to Wise who smiles politely before shredding it when Kinnear is out of the room.

Guest kingdawson

And then tried to get him back this month.

He's on about lee not chimbonda.

Guest kingdawson

Adriano to Spurs  :lol:

Adriano scored for Inter today, beutiful header from an delish cross...  :lol:

It's a 6 month loan so it's not really as ridiculous as it sounds. Plus Inter have 4 other strikers not including Adriano and they'll be getting Bale in return.

Adriano to Spurs  :lol:

Adriano scored for Inter today, beutiful header from an delish cross...  :lol:

It's a 6 month loan so it's not really as ridiculous as it sounds. Plus Inter have 4 other strikers not including Adriano and they'll be getting Bale in return.

Woopdy fking Do