Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Mcdonald36

Haha, good old Spurs, sticking to their long history of lavish spending on flashy foreigners.

Barca will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Roberto Mancini has been released from his contract by Inter, im gutted about it and dont feel its the right way to do it.

Mourinho and Lampard to Inter then. Bollocks, one of my favourite players going to my one of my least favourite clubs in football.

Roberto Mancini has been released from his contract by Inter, im gutted about it and dont feel its the right way to do it.

Mourinho and Lampard to Inter then. Bollocks, one of my favourite players going to my one of my least favourite clubs in football.

Is that ITK or just guessing?

Guest kingdawson

Apparently Spurs are on the verge of signing Giovanni Dos Santos. :dave:

This is going to be a really crap summer.

Says who like?

SSN

Dont know why we're after him tbh..

In other news, itk's reporting that we've accepted an undisclosed bid from West Ham for Huddlestone. I'm gutted if this comes off

Guest kingdawson

think it's bollocks myself but we'll see..

Signing Dos santos will almost certainly mean the end of Lennon tbh. If this is the case, im pretty sure you lot will make a bid...

Signing Dos santos will almost certainly mean the end of Lennon tbh. If this is the case, im pretty sure you lot will make a bid...

Dos Santos is a lefty isn't he?

Signing Bentley would mean the end of Lennon tbh.

Signing Bentley would mean the end of Lennon tbh.

Aye, and Kewell the end of Malbranque.

Guest kingdawson

Left footed but plays on the right for Barca. Even when Messi was injured, Henry was prefered on the left than him.

MJ what the point in the Dos Santos signing if we're looking to get Bentley in too?. Smacks of us neglecting the positions that actually need strengthning yet again..

Left footed but plays on the right for Barca. Even when Messi was injured, Henry was prefered on the left than him.

MJ what the point in the Dos Santos signing if we're looking to get Bentley in too?. Smacks of us neglecting the positions that actually need strengthning yet again..

I doubt Dos Santos would be brought in to start in the first team, besides he also playes as a second striker.

They're on the list of options, along with others, now it's a case of waiting to find out who gets picked and who gets dumped.  Exactly the same with GK's, strikers, holding MF's andCD's tbh, I think most of the options have been mentioned at some time or other but the order of preference remains a secret.

Guest kingdawson

I doubt Dos Santos would be brought in to start in the first team, besides he also playes as a second striker.

No way would he leave Barcas bench just to sit on ours tbh. I also think he's vastly overrated. He misplaces passes on a constant basis .

No way would he leave Barcas bench just to sit on ours tbh. I also think he's vastly overrated. He misplaces passes on a constant basis .

Straight swap for Jenas?

Guest Heneage

Dos Santos is a good player, but its hard to be considered when you share position with Leo Messi.