Other clubs' transfers

Dave

"Your club offers more than the buy-out clause because there is also the IVA (spanish equivalent of the VAT) to be paid, which is also the case with Barcelona and Keita. The buy-out clause was 14 millions euros but they also have to pay 16% more because of the VAT, although some kind of trick was done between boths clubs so Barcelona didn´t have to pay it (they are rich and we help them to save some money....makes no sense)."

Page 22, Spurs would not pay IVA

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/3CE15AFE-AC60-4FBA-B1DA-EB37DEF5F6B9/52794/FAU_VATFootball.pdf

Guest kingdawson

Get back over there and put them in their place, KD.

Not only that, im gonna pass it of as my info too :frantic:

Cheers Liam :thup:

Guest kingdawson

A few Spurs saying they would rather have N'Zogbia ahead of Capel.

The sevilla fan isnt exactly gutted he's leaving which in turn, puts doubt in other peoples minds.

Seen him a bit and he looks like a typical, old fashioned winger. Great pace and great crossing ability. Apparantly Adriano is better though (i never thought that when i watched sevilla), but i'd much rather have Capel than Dos santos, thats for sure.

Still, Capel for £10-13 million or N'zogbia for £6- 8 million, i'd rather have Charles. Anything more than that and i'd take Capel.

I'm afraid you're wrong regarding VAT mate. Having just looked at the FA rulebook regarding this, it appears we dont have to pay it...

:lol:

What a tit. :lol:

I have a good mind to sign up for the Spurs forum & ask KD to explain how the "reverse charge mechanism" detailed on page 22 works.

Guest kingdawson

I'm afraid you're wrong regarding VAT mate. Having just looked at the FA rulebook regarding this, it appears we dont have to pay it...

:lol:

What a tit. :lol:

I have a good mind to sign up for the Spurs forum & ask KD to explain how the "reverse charge mechanism" detailed on page 22 works.

I'd just not reply and pretend i didnt see the post :thup:.

Guest pistonism

West Bromwich Albion have completed the signing of South Korean international midfielder Do-heon Kim for £550,000.

Guest sondre

West Bromwich Albion have completed the signing of South Korean international midfielder Do-heon Kim for £550,000.

zzZZzZZzzZz :p

Tottenham Hotspur are reported to be on the verge of signing Diego Capel from Sevilla after agreeing terms with the player and meeting his buy-out clause.

The North London club are poised to confirm a deal to bring the left-sided starlet to White Hart Lane having met the 15million euros (£12m) asking price, according to Diario de Sevilla.

A deal may have been wrapped up by now had Tottenham not requested that the two clubs split the resulting tax bill, which totals almost 2.5m euros.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_3623888,00.html

KD works for Sky?? :coolsmiley:

Dos Santos looks more likely to move to Italy than to WHL.

right, I've been in London since Saturday, arrived back up here yesterday afternoon.  Met some of my Spud relatives, and they're just as bad as bloody Martin Jol.  I never asked them, but I will ask MJ this now.  Is your name Ged, Ken or Scott?  Are you related to me?

Don't even know where they get so much bollocks from, its not the Evening Standard, I can tell you that, 'cos I read it every day when I was down there and its just page after page of Chelsea...

right, I've been in London since Saturday, arrived back up here yesterday afternoon.  Met some of my Spud relatives, and they're just as bad as bloody Martin Jol.  I never asked them, but I will ask MJ this now.  Is your name Ged, Ken or Scott?  Are you related to me?

Don't even know where they get so much bollocks from, its not the Evening Standard, I can tell you that, 'cos I read it every day when I was down there and its just page after page of Chelsea...

wonder if chelski just outright buy positive publicity in the media?  i can fathom no other explanation for it 'cause no-one really liked them before abramovich so why would they now?

kenyon is on his mission to create a global brand, ain't gonna happen if the papers and media are skitting their figureheads is it?  slush fund for the papers and TV would not surprise me one bit

bit of a tangent there i'm aware...