Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Man City haver really shot themselves in the foot with this Kaka bid, not that they'll mind but prices will rocket anytime they come sniffing, also morale will be fucked at City- they're gonna fall apart eventually, hopefully.

If they carry on going for the world stars then after this bid no ones going to want to sell for anything less than the current world record.

I see that Ribery is now worth £120m too. Football's gone mad, and City are to blame :D

Ridiculous isnt it? Its completely counterproductive, it may imporve the level of the premierlegaue in terms of quality of player but other teams just dont stand a fighting chance, its sad to say but the premierleague will never be a competition again.

Man City haver really shot themselves in the foot with this Kaka bid, not that they'll mind but prices will rocket anytime they come sniffing, also morale will be f***ed at City- they're gonna fall apart eventually, hopefully.

If they carry on going for the world stars then after this bid no ones going to want to sell for anything less than the current world record.

I see that Ribery is now worth £120m too. Football's gone mad, and City are to blame :D

Ridiculous isnt it? Its completely counterproductive, it may imporve the level of the premierlegaue in terms of quality of player but other teams just dont stand a fighting chance, its sad to say but the premierleague will never be a competition again.

Just imagine buying someone for that amount and he doesn't perform in his first 5 games, fans would go nuts.

If they flop it's quite possible they could make a lose of 100 million on one player  :kasper:

http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp?AjrDcmntId=5936

Robinho: I'm happy at Manchester City

Robinho says: "I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil."

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this."

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans."

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal. He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan."

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

Guest kingdawson

Where does Spurs get this money from .... just had a £8 million pound bid accepted for Burdisso SSN .  :rant:

Berbatov - £30.75M

Keane - £20M

Kaboul - 5M

Steed, Tainio, chimbonda - £18M

Guest kingdawson

Where does Spurs get this money from .... just had a £8 million pound bid accepted for Burdisso SSN .  :rant:

Berbatov - £30.75M

Keane - £20M

Kaboul - 5M

Being s*** - Priceless

ermmmm yeh.

Berbatov - £30.75M

Keane - £20M

Kaboul - 5M

Being shit - Priceless

:lol:

im jelous not at who they are signing but the fact they are buying players were have done sweet fa

We are clearly doing something ie: bids rejected.  It is harder than it sounds, im judging it on Feb 2nd.  The clubs may not want to sell their players.

im jelous not at who they are signing

I can't get my head around that.

And I'm also not defending the regime but to be fair most clubs haven't done much/any business yet either. Tends to be a bit of a rush on the last couple of days.

im jelous not at who they are signing but the fact they are buying players were have done sweet fa

We are clearly doing something ie: bids rejected.  It is harder than it sounds, im judging it on Feb 2nd.  The clubs may not want to sell their players.

if whats in the news is true then we are making bids that would never get accepted.