Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Preziosi: ”Crespo 99,9% Genoa”

Shit that. Why would he join a club that's just lost its two best players.

Guest Heneage

Preziosi: ”Crespo 99,9% Genoa”

s*** that. Why would he join a club that's just lost its two best players.

$ :kinnear:

Motta? Milito?

A few papers today saying Sunderland will have £200m to spend in the summer if they stay up.

I hope to f*ck they go down.

God, the papers don't have talk some utter shite, don't they?

The thing is, Sunderland could not spend 200m effectively because nobody who was any good would consider going there.

A few papers today saying Sunderland will have £200m to spend in the summer if they stay up.

God, the papers don't have talk some utter s****, don't they?

The thing is, Sunderland could not spend 200m effectively because nobody who was any good would consider going there.

All it takes is a decent manager with a fair reputation in Europe (Ranieri perhaps?), and players will join, particularly when there's big money on offer.

Guest Heneage

Go for it, look at the way they spent £80m under Keane, you think Sbragia won't spunk it up the wall on players who are just as limited and only at the club for the amount of zero's on a contract and the chance to live in Newcastle.

God, the papers don't have talk some utter s****, don't they?

All it takes is a decent manager with a fair reputation in Europe (Ranieri perhaps?), and players will join, particularly when there's big money on offer.

All it takes is a decent manager with a fair reputation in Europe.

Problem number one.

Go for it, look at the way they spent £80m under Keane, you think Sbragia won't spunk it up the wall on players who are just as limited and only at the club for the amount of zero's on a contract and the chance to live in Newcastle.

sbragia will not be manager come august

Guest Heneage

Who do you see replacing him?

Who do you see replacing him?

no idea.......i just know he'll not be managing them.

Guest Heneage

Coppell.

f***ing hope not.

You don't really rate him do you? His ability to attract big names would not be much higher than Sbragia's. It's arguably the one advantage Shearer has, he's known around Europe.

Coppell.

f***ing hope not.

You don't really rate him do you? His ability to attract big names would not be much higher than Sbragia's. It's arguably the one advantage Shearer has, he's known around Europe.

appointing coppell would seem to say "tight budget and work hard"

Guest Schmocky

In the sun today it said that steve bruce has been talking to them about taking over, as he isn't happy with his best players being sold. Said he would only take over if they stayed up tho.

In the sun today it said that steve bruce has been talking to them about taking over, as he isn't happy with his best players being sold. Said he would only take over if they stayed up tho.

Steve 'I'm a Geordie' Bruce?  :dowie: