Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Diego to Juventus £21mil

Juve overpaid by about £7mill if that's the correct fee.

:lol:

Aye right o.

Ummm What's funny?. He's a good player but £21mill for him is to much. His perfomances for Bremen this season have been average at best.

Guest kingdawson

Diego to Juventus £21mil

Aye right o.

Yeah, obviously worth the same value as Palacios.

He's arguably the best player in the Uefa cup this season, and was doing brilliant in the Bundesliga. But no no he's no Luka Modric.

Wait a minute, did Diego even manage to score a goal in the Bundesliga?.

Guest kingdawson

]

Diego to Juventus £21mil

Aye right o.

The Palacios transfer was £12mill so either you're bad at maths, or it's back to the drawing board for you.

Guest kingdawson

Aye, he's roughly on par with David Bentley

oh my God. Some people just like to have a go for no reason. Yes Bentley has been shite, yes we shouldn't have bought him, but what's that got to do with Diego?.

Guest Heneage

]

Diego to Juventus £21mil

Aye right o.

The Palacios transfer was £12mill so either you're bad at maths, or it's back to the drawing board for you.

Modric was 16m, so I'd accompany him to the drawing board if I was you.  

]

Diego to Juventus £21mil

Aye right o.

I had it down as £14 million don't see what difference it makes Diego is still a touch of class and is probably worth the money they paid for him in this day and age.

Guest kingdawson

]

Diego to Juventus £21mil

Aye right o.

Modric was 16m, so I'd accompany him to the drawing board if I was you.  

Are you seeing something that isn't there?. Point me to where i said Modric wasn't £16mill please?

Your club paid for Bentley roughly waht you say Diego is worth. I think Diego is a

t least the player Bentley is, plus the 50% you say they 've overpaid.  Of course it's relevant.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Aye, he's roughly on par with David Bentley

oh my God. Some people just like to have a go for no reason.

go suck a brick honky

Guest kingdawson

Your club paid for Bentley roughly waht you say Diego is worth. I think Diego is a

t least the player Bentley is, plus the 50% you say they 've overpaid.  Of course it's relevant.

It's not relevant in the slightest. Just because we overpaid on a player, does it make it alright for another team to do the same? does it change the fact that i feel Juve also overpaid? why are you comparing the 2 deals when i already agree that we overpaid for Bentley?.

Btw Nixon saying Diego was "doing brilliant in the Bundisliga" leads me to believe has hasn't been following to much.

Guest Heneage

It's not relevant in the slightest. Just because we overpaid on a player, does it make it alright for another team to do the same? does it change the fact that i feel Juve also overpaid? why are you comparing the 2 deals when i already agree that we overpaid for Bentley?.

Btw Nixon saying Diego was "doing brilliant in the Bundisliga" leads me to believe has hasn't been following to much.

11 in 24 in the league 20 in 41 in all competitions, have a word with yourself man. Modric couldn't do that on his playstation.

It's relevant because your club are prone to doing exactly what you are slagging Juve for.

It would be like me going on another club's board and spouting off that teams are paying over the odds and unrealsitic wages for over the hill mercenaries.  I'd be leaving myself a little open to criticism wouldn't I? 

Of course it's relevant you pleb

Despite our disgust at his end to the season, I still think players like Coloccini (and Jonas/Enrique/Xisco) will hold decent value, at least with regards to Spanish teams.

Luckily the £ has weakened loads since you bought him.

Guest kingdawson

"slagging Juve off" what a piece of crap moron you are. I say "Juve overpaid by £7 million" and your slow self sees it as me "slagging Juve off".

Actually you wouldn't be getting any criticsm from me unless you denied that Newcastle do that.

Guest kingdawson

11 in 24 in the league 20 in 41 in all competitions, have a word with yourself man. Modric couldn't do that on his playstation.

Sky sports has it at 0 goals tbh...anyway why are you comparing Modric with Diego when they play totally different roles?.....I think your club (second club or whatever you claim they are to you) overpaid for Diego, deal with it.

"slagging Juve off" what a piece of crap moron you are. I say "Juve overpaid by £7 million" and your slow self sees it as me "slagging Juve off".

Actually you wouldn't be getting any criticsm from me unless you denied that Newcastle do that.

Piece of crap moron and slow.  I'm wounded, honestly.

That you can't see the point astounds me.  I think we ought to leave it at that.

Guest kingdawson

Cometh the transfer window cometh the Kingdawson drama ...

Cometh the Kingdawson already embroiled in an argument, cometh the Kaka sensing an opportunity to make things worse.....

Guest kingdawson

Piece of crap moron and slow.  I'm wounded, honestly.

That you can't see the point astounds me.  I think we ought to leave it at that.

I was also wounded when you called me a "pleb". Btw i see the point you are desperatly trying to make, but i've explained why they are not related in the slightest....I agree let's leave it.

Diego has never proved that he's able to perform in europe top level competition and that's why Barca, RM and other big clubs didn't go for him.

He may not be overpriced but it is a risky purchase.

Guest geordienorway

Sky sports has it at 0 goals tbh...anyway why are you comparing Modric with Diego when they play totally different roles?.....I think your club (second club or whatever you claim they are to you) overpaid for Diego, deal with it.

:icon_salut: