Other clubs' transfers

Dave

This is Real Madrid though so it will be like this.

-----------------Villa

Robben-------Kaka-------Ronaldo

--------M.Diarra--L.Diarra

Babayaro Cacapa Ramage Carr

-----------Casillas

Oh aye, I'd HATE to have Sergio Ramos and Pepe the psycho as our Centre back partnership. Obviously they need to build on their defence, but people are just SILLY.

Not exactly a transfer but Spurs are withdrawing from the Premier League Reserve League to be replaced by some friendly matches and mini tournaments to be arranged as and when necessary.

The promising youngsters (and there a few) are more likely to go out on loan to Championship or League 1 sides.  QPR want Danny Rose, Forest want Chris Gunter and Dorian Dervite, WBA want Dean Parrett, Watford are asking about John Bostock, amongst others.  Never really thought about it before but as the Reserve League generally speaking slows down player development, it makes sense to me.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/reservesnews120609.html

Guest Stephen927

Not exactly a transfer but Spurs are withdrawing from the Premier League Reserve League to be replaced by some friendly matches and mini tournaments to be arranged as and when necessary.

The promising youngsters (and there a few) are more likely to go out on loan to Championship or League 1 sides.  QPR want Danny Rose, Forest want Chris Gunter and Dorian Dervite, WBA want Dean Parrett, Watford are asking about John Bostock, amongst others.   Never really thought about it before but as the Reserve League generally speaking slows down player development, it makes sense to me.

Sounds like a very good idea to me, if they have enough friendly games and tournaments arranged. The good thing about reserve league is it's fairly regular so the lads are playing, but I guess Spurs have already thought that part through.

Wouldn't be surprised if Fabregas went to Barcelona this summer. Think they'll want to make a signing that will show they don't want to allow Real Madrid to overshadow them.

would they play him over Iniesta or Xavi? doubtful

Wouldn't be surprised if Fabregas went to Barcelona this summer. Think they'll want to make a signing that will show they don't want to allow Real Madrid to overshadow them.

Don't they play a midfield three though? Arsenal have been linked with Yaya Toure so a part-exchange with Fabregas going the other way wouldn't really shock me.

Don't they play a midfield three though? Arsenal have been linked with Yaya Toure so a part-exchange with Fabregas going the other way wouldn't really shock me.

Toures agent has said that Toure wont be playing for Arsenal because the offer isnt good enough, so unless Arsenal can improve, looks like we'll have a fragile midfield again next season, or second best!

Bassong to Spurs it is then.

Dunno but there's ITK's saying we've bid £1m for Kevin Nolan

:frantic: :undecided: :kasper:

Fuck it we'll help you out and let you have him in a straight swap for either Bentley, Bent or Huddlestone.

You'd owe us one mind.

The promising youngsters (and there a few) are more likely to go out on loan to Championship or League 1 sides.  QPR want Danny Rose, Forest want Chris Gunter and Dorian Dervite, WBA want Dean Parrett, Watford are asking about John Bostock, amongst others.   Never really thought about it before but as the Reserve League generally speaking slows down player development, it makes sense to me.

So we're not taking Danny Rose again next season? Get in.