Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I can't help but feel that young Aaron is the type of player we should be looking to sign. I've seen him play a bit, both for Cardiff and the U21's and he looks a real quality player. Great on the ball, two quick feet and an eye for a pass. If he gets games at United he will only improve, but at the end of the day, he wont. Which is why I think he would be beter suited going to another club. Unless, as talked about, Manure are going to loan him out.

Also, I wonder who the other two clubs are. Would it really be Arsenal, can't see it myself!

Arsenal and Liverpool.

Wouldn't rule us out completely. We had a bid rejected in January when no fucker outside Cardiff had ever heard of the kid.

The bidding might be a bit too rich for us now but you never know.

Lies, I had heard of him and seen him play on a number of ocations and I live in Newport  ;D

Hes class anyway, and as a Welshman I hope he lives up to this early hype and goes on become a great.

Your "No fucker out of Cardiff"is bull s***, we scouted him as a kid and he chose to join Cardiff.

Alright, settle down ffs. I was talking about general football fans. Obviously scouts knew about him.

Anyway, hopefully he chooses us to get regular football instead of rotting on the bench at United or Arsenal.

Come on, you know he would get chances at Arsenal as he would rarely at United. Do you really think he is promised so much first team football at Everton?

He'd get chances in the team at Arsenal but nowhere near as many starts so he could stagnate. It could be argued this has happened to Walcott, it definitely happened to Diarra.

Diarra jumped ship too early, he would have been the starter next season imo to replace Flamini but he bottled it and worried about him losing his Euro place. And i think Walcott is being put in the team slowly but surely. And i think his appearances this season will be LOTS higher and also his goal tally i think will be very impressive. Arsene Knows, THAT cant be argued.

Would be fun to watch Wenger leave his post just as the 6+5 rule come to play :D

What the hell will the next manager do then?

That would probably end Arsenals top 4 run.

2012? is it iirc?

By then, im sure Arsene is hoping that Randall/Freeman/Walcott/Cruise/Gibbs/G. Hoyte/Lansbury

The list goes on are ready for the first team, he has high hopes for some of these, also, other players will come to the squad in this time.

The board would probably have to swallow their pride and ask for the input from Kroenke and Usmanov in terms of cash and then buy english.

But, i dont think it will happen, cross that bridge when we come to it.

They know f*** all, I don't know why you bother posting it. It's all either make believe (see Ancelotti) or lifted directly from the newspapers.

They get it right sometimes but agreed they have got worse they used to be pretty much spot on but its still worth posting as its looking likely to happen

Jo is pure class.. wish we'd pay more attention to players in the Russian league.. nowadays every other promising Brazilian starts his European career there..

If Man City are signing one or both of Jo and Ronaldinho then its immediately obvious who picks the transfer targets at Eastlands

They said they gave a list of players to Hughes and he said he wanted them both

Guest shearer_206

Jozy Altidore has signed for Villereal

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_3649721,00.html

With a fee of $15.5m, a new record for a US player.  A lot of money.

:yikes:

Lot of money for a player who has aparently gone off the rails a little and let stardom go to him head.... Two Yanks up-front for Villa' next season then, bet there are not many teams accross Europe where that is the case!

SSN were reporting earlier that Jo has gone to man city and Ronaldinho could follow him.

Spurs deal for Dos Santos also seems to have stalled

Flying over tomorrow apparently.  Also did an interview for Azteca TV ..................

http://www.yucatan.com.mx/noticia.asp?cx=10$0405060000$3835360&f=20080604

Google translation: 

Giovani is Tottenham, said the player

11:12 p.m.

Drafting Multimedia

In an interview broadcast on Television Azteca rest of the match tonight in San Diego, between Mexico and Argentina, the Mexican striker Giovani dos Santos announced that it will play next season with Tottenham of the English league.

Although it had several offers, the team's English was attractive, plus who knows the technical eleven London Juande Ramos, according to the player said in an interview taped in advance.

The transfer to Tottenham Giovani had already been given as moored for some days, although it said the English club wanted to make sure that the Mexican was good of the operation in the left ankle which he practiced after completing his latest commitment to the Barcelona Spanish.

His father apparently also confirmed his brother Jonathon would be joining him at Spurs.  When the deal is announced, it's widely expected that there will be at least one other player announced at the same time.

Guest nufc_geordie

According to BBC Adebayor has agreed terms with AC Milan although the transfer fee between clubs is proving a stick point.