Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wrighty has said he's heard Vieira to Arsenal on a pay as you play contract. Firstly, i think he's talking shit again, and secondly, i haven't seen enough of him since he's left certainly in the last couple of years, to make a good call on his fitness and ability still? I know he has been injury ridden but when he does play can he still compete?

On the sentimental note, i'd fucking love it happen!

You wouldn't. He's well past his best.

So how long before Lescott comes out and says he wants to go to City for 'the challenge' etc?

I reckon he'll just get really fucking pissy in friendly matches, start fighting with the opposition and generally playing really shit. Then he'll say how he has to go for his career, but he won't actually put in a transfer request.

Oh, and he'll also get some mong to sign up to an Everton Message Board to make sure everyone knows just how much he LOVES Everton.

Guest schmuck

Wrighty has said he's heard Vieira to Arsenal on a pay as you play contract. Firstly, i think he's talking s*** again, and secondly, i haven't seen enough of him since he's left certainly in the last couple of years, to make a good call on his fitness and ability still? I know he has been injury ridden but when he does play can he still compete?

On the sentimental note, i'd f***ing love it happen!

You wouldn't. He's well past his best.

Aye, I've seen him probably 10/15 times since he moved to Inter and he's been uniformly fucking awful

So how long before Lescott comes out and says he wants to go to City for 'the challenge' etc?

I reckon he'll just get really fucking pissy in friendly matches, start fighting with the opposition and generally playing really shit. Then he'll say how he has to go for his career, but he won't actually put in a transfer request.

Oh, and he'll also get some mong to sign up to an Everton Message Board to make sure everyone knows just how much he LOVES Everton.

;D

Alonso hands in transfer request according to the Liverpool echo.

If they really get £30m for him it will demonstrate a fair deal about Benitez's transfer acumen. Bear in mind he was trying to sell him for £14m last summer so he could sign Barry.

Does this mean that Gerrard drops back into CM? Benitez surely can't expect to challenge for the Premiership if Lucas is one of his starting midfielders.

Something is probably happening on the David Silva front if he can 20m+ for Alonso.

Does this mean that Gerrard drops back into CM? Benitez surely can't expect to challenge for the Premiership if Lucas is one of his starting midfielders.

Something is probably happening on the David Silva front if he can 20m+ for Alonso.

Been linked with Javi Martinez and Aquilani.

Guest Roger Kint

i'm surprised arsenal aren't in for huntelaar, he'd be a good replacement for adebayor

Perfect for them imo. Especially as he will be working with RVP again

Guest Roger Kint

Hleb going to Stuttgart on a season long loan.

???

That sounds familiar.........about 10 posts ago familiar :shifty: ;D

Guest Roger Kint

It's been confirmed on SSN as "breaking news". :shifty:

The day a shithouse rag like the Daily Star beats your 'breaking news' by up to 18 hours is the day you walk away from respectable news coverage ;D