Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Why aren't the Galaxy fans going Apeshit?

MLS season is over for the next few months.

Didn't stop them with wor David.

He stayed until the end of the Italian season though which overlaps with the MSL.

Donavan did 3 months last season with Bayern.

My yank friends already moaning that Donovan "should have gone to a top team".  :nope:

Best thing is that I'm sure they just looked at the EPL table and concluded Everton is some relegation fodder team, since they know f*** all about fotball that's not Manchester United or Chelsea or teams in the Champions' League.

The entire playing staff of Crystal Palace have been put up for sale in order to solve the club's cash problems. Wigan and Sunderland are interested in midfielder Darren Ambrose, winger Victor Moses and goalkeeper Julian Speroni.

VM has played a lot on the wing & as Sunderland are going to sign Sunderland fan Adam Johnson in the summer I cant see why Bruce would want Moses. As for the striker postion they already have the speedy Campbell kicking around.

Ambrose has had very good half season so far but has been pretty woeful overall since leaving us.

Also - Scott Loach to Villa/Arsenal/Spurs/Everton for ~£3M.

I seriously doubt it will be us. We can only get loan signings according to Moyes and the local papers.

I'd be shocked if we've made a £3m bid for anyone, even more so if it's not 70 pence up front and free tickets to Blood Brothers with the rest paid in installments, bonuses and clauses over the next century.

Plus, I don't even understand why we're being linked with keepers when John Ruddy is playing so well for Motherwell.

I seriously doubt it will be us. We can only get loan signings according to Moyes and the local papers.

I'd be shocked if we've made a £3m bid for anyone, even more so if it's not 70 pence up front and free tickets to Blood Brothers with the rest paid in installments, bonuses and clauses over the next century.

Plus, I don't even understand why we're being linked with keepers when John Ruddy is playing so well for Motherwell.

:colo:

You're the only ones who supposedly have only shown an interest, as opposed to made a bid, from the probably wrong information I've got. The same information says he's definitely off, as he's already arranged a leaving party. Oh well.

Love reading the rags at this time of year as the build up the window kicks in. Should be a canny window as Chelsea splash the cash pre-ban & Roberto will look to bring in 1 or 2 of his own players, Rafa & Arry both have to sell before they buy & few clubs skint. Should create a decent amount of transfer action.

This mornigs lies/bullshit/truths:

DAILY MIRROR

Tottenham are ready to sell Robbie Keane to Celtic - and sign Artur Boruc as part of the deal.

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has claimed the Spanish giants have given up on signing Robinho in January.

Arsene Wenger could be set for a huge cash bonanza with Arsenal bidding to renegotiate their Emirates shirt sponsorship.

Craig Levein could be confirmed as Scotland boss today.

Sir Alex Ferguson has ruled out January signings - despite Manchester United's defensive crisis.

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce wants James Beattie back at the club - and is offering Jason Roberts in a swap deal.

West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola has been offered an emergency deal for Mateja Kezman.

Portsmouth have set up a loan deal for Benfica's Miguel Vitor.

Wolves are lining up a £1million bid for Birmingham midfielder Lee Carsley.

Middlesbrough will test Leeds' resolve to keep Jermaine Beckford in the January transfer window.

Sean St Ledger is in transfer limbo as he tries to get out of his move to Middlesbrough and head back to Preston.  :lol:

Paul Hart wants Swedish defender Markus Jonsson to be his first signing as QPR boss.

Peterborough are eyeing a £600,000 bid for Walsall striker Troy Deeney.

Charlton hope to ease their wage bill by shipping Izale McLeod to Hearts.

Scunthorpe are closing in on Stockport captain Michael Raynes.

Bournemouth and Notts County are competing for Bangor City striker Chris Sharp, son of former Everton frontman Graeme.

THE GUARDIAN

Roberto Mancini's introductory press conference as Manchester City manager degenerated into a major embarrassment for his new employers when the Italian exposed an apparent cover-up surrounding the events leading to his appointment and forced the chief executive, Garry Cook, to come clean about the covert operation to appoint him behind Mark Hughes' back.

THE INDEPENDENT

Roberto Mancini's unveiling as Manchester City manager degenerated into major embarrassment for the club as the Italian blew apart his chief executive's claims of transparency by unwittingly exposing the way he had been courted during the last two weeks of Mark Hughes' reign.

Arsenal's biggest shareholder Stan Kroenke has moved within 17 shares of the threshold that would force him into making a takeover bid for the club.

THE TIMES

Roberto Mancini was unveiled as Manchester City's new manager yesterday and then vowed to win the Barclays Premier League title next season and be more successful than Manchester United.

DAILY RECORD

Dundee United manager Craig Levein will be officially named Scotland boss today.

Sheffield United have opened the door for Celtic to make a £1million swoop for Matthew Kilgallon.  :frantic:

West Ham are trying to hijack Celtic's £2.5million move for Olivier Giroud.

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce is confident of completing an £8million deal for Tottenham defender Michael Dawson in January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1237717/Steve-Bruce-makes-8m-bid-Spurs-defender-Michael-Dawson-Sunderland.html#ixzz0aQechkUf

Dawson & playing alongside that plumb they signed from Hull sounds like double agent Bruce is doing okay behind enemy lines.

Some match reports I have read it was Richardson who has been playing at LB. I think he is looking to improve the CB postion because Mensah, Turner, Ferdinand, Nosworthy & Da Silva  have all been cack & he wants to sort the spine of the team out first that is why he signed Turner, Da Silva, Cattermole & Bent