Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Eduardo will be fucked over the Christmas matches, he can barely go a week without getting a knock, 2 games in 3 days will probably kill him.

Any chance Arsenal will get a loan striker in January? Huntelaar? Ruud? (Although he'd probably never play for Arsenal after what happened when he missed that pen)

Guest Roger Kint

The Sun Chelsea transfers today:

Jack Rodwell - Price Tag £16m

Andrea Pirlo - Price Tag £20m

Sergio Aguero - Price Tag £18m

Does anyone else see a flaw in this pathetic story? :idiot2:

Guest Roger Kint

Shouldnt ever be surprised at the morons who write for that paper, comedy journalism at its best ;D

A few days ago it had Pompey looking to sign Lorik(?) Remy and Artem Ben Arfa in January - Do they still have a transfer embargo and a massive funding problem? ;D

Shouldnt ever be surprised at the morons who write for that paper, comedy journalism at its best ;D

A few days ago it had Pompey looking to sign Lorik(?) Remy and Artem Ben Arfa in January - Do they still have a transfer embargo and a massive funding problem? ;D

It'll be lifted next week, as they've secured funds.

So what was the flaw you meant? I hope it wasn't that Chelsea have a transfer ban too?

Guest Roger Kint

You seriously cant see a flaw in Pirlo costing more than a player who is rated in the top bracket, is only about 21 years old AND whose club were asking for £50m or something ludicrous in the summer?

:dowie:

You seriously cant see a flaw in Pirlo costing more than a player who is rated in the top bracket, is only about 21 years old AND whose club were asking for £50m or something ludicrous in the summer?

Yes, I can see a flaw in the figures. I just wondered if you'd missed the Chelsea news ;)

Guest Roger Kint

Yes, I can see a flaw in the figures. I just wondered if you'd missed the Chelsea news ;)

Of course not, why would i include price tags if i thought it wasnt even allowed? ;D