Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I'm reliably informed that Villa have signed No Juan.

Yeah!

I'll have you know that we couldn't even manage to sign No Juan. After consulting his agent Maetihs he turned us down because nobody knows who Keegan is and we are a crap club with no Europe and no hope and we might as well pack it in and cease to exist.

Yeah!

I'll have you know that we couldn't even manage to sign No Juan. After consulting his agent Maetihs he turned us down because nobody knows who Keegan is and we are a crap club with no Europe and no hope and we might as well pack it in and cease to exist.

One thing I heard is that Spurs were rumoured to be making a late pounce for him before we got there first.

Yeah!

One thing I heard is that Spurs were rumoured to be making a late pounce for him before we got there first.

According to Jol Spurs "stepped aside" because the player demanded a £100,000 a week and so Villa had to offer him £300,000 in order for him to be able to resist that glorious symbol of footballing excellence that is Spurs.

Marseille have agreed a price with Lyon for Ben Arfa. Very surprised at this. ???

€11m for him as well!

Lillian Thuram has joined PSG on a one year deal for around €55,000 a week.

PSG are also going to increase their offer of €5m for Vincenzo Iaquinta after Juventus rejected the offer. It remains to be seen if this ends the Jimmy Briand move to PSG.

Sessegnon is very close to signing for PSG, after agreeing a contract, both clubs are close to agreeing a fee for him.

First it was Lampard, then it was Drogba and now it could be Malouda who will join Mourinho at Inter Milan.

Marseille have agreed a price with Lyon for Ben Arfa. Very surprised at this. ???

€11m for him as well!

Lillian Thuram has joined PSG on a one year deal for around €55,000 a week.

PSG are also going to increase their offer of €5m for Vincenzo Iaquinta after Juventus rejected the offer. It remains to be seen if this ends the Jimmy Briand move to PSG.

Sessegnon is very close to signing for PSG, after agreeing a contract, both clubs are close to agreeing a fee for him.

First it was Lampard, then it was Drogba and now it could be Malouda who will join Mourinho at Inter Milan.

Most overated player I have seen in a long time. In fact, I am surprised they haven't tried to offload him to us in a Parker, Babayaro, Duff manner.

Wenger is keen to sign Veloso according to the player's agent.

Are you sure the players agent isn't keen to invite a bid from Wenger.

Doubt Arsenal would bring in a pretty boy DM when they need more of a destroyer alongside Cesc.

Veloso is more of a Carrick/Pirlo sort.

Doubt Arsenal would bring in a pretty boy DM when they need more of a destroyer alongside Cesc.

That player description should be added to FM.  :iamatwat:

Guest teepee

haha - veloso would be perfect for us though.... i am allowed to dream, aren't i :-)

I cant see this happening, too well known and maybe will be a bit too pricey.

And i swear i will not pay another penny to Arsenal for tickets/memberships/merchandise if the crouch crap is true on SSN. I dont think it will be!

That player description should be added to FM.  :iamatwat:

:smug:

They would if they had any sense.

Veloso needs a Mascherano or Hargreaves sort alongside him I think. Would be ideal in a 4-2-3-1 setup. He does do a job defensively but not quite enough to be the lone DM in the prem I don't think.

Guest kingdawson

Not to worry, Paul Robinson is on his way...

How do you go from Scott Carson to Paul Robinson, knowing that Paul Robinson was so bad Scott Carson replaced him.

It is all a little confusing, replacing one error prone joker with another (although Robinson is better than Carson, at least the Carson of the latter half of last season).

I think he's getting Brad Guzan in and wants another option alongside him.

Weird logic, but you've got to trust the manager. I covered my face in shame when we signed Harewood, and he proved - goals per minute - to be amongst the most prolific strikers in the PL (weird but true).

Hey, KD, I heard today you are going to pip us for the signing of Anton Ferdinand ;)

*prays*

I'd rather have No Juan in goal than Paul Robinson tbh.

If we don't sign a keeper soon, we genuinely will have No Juan in goal.

At least your not the first team with a competitive match...oh shit!

Guest kingdawson

How do you go from Scott Carson to Paul Robinson, knowing that Paul Robinson was so bad Scott Carson replaced him.

It is all a little confusing, replacing one error prone joker with another (although Robinson is better than Carson, at least the Carson of the latter half of last season).

Weird logic, but you've got to trust the manager. I covered my face in shame when we signed Harewood, and he proved - goals per minute - to be amongst the most prolific strikers in the PL (weird but true).

Hey, KD, I heard today you are going to pip us for the signing of Anton Ferdinand ;)

*prays*

Would rather we kept Robinson than sign him tbh.

*prays*

Would rather we kept Robinson than sign him tbh.

You'll be getting Anton. The universe likes to balance out Karma.  bluerazz.gif