Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Valencia seem to burn everything that's not nailed to the floor. They have let go their DoF and their vicepresident in more cost-cutting measures.

This will actually give Emery more power for transfers, which is an interesting change since Valencia were one of the most DoF-centric teams in La Liga. Of course doubt Emery will have much money, it seems.

Can't see how Arsenal are going to line up next season if they get Cole...

Doesn't replace Fabregas and isnt a wide man in a midfield 4 or 5.

Most of the Arsenal wide men all prefer CM/AM apart from Theo who I reckon wants to play as a striker.

Most of the Arsenal wide men all prefer CM/AM apart from Theo who I reckon wants to play as a striker.

So does Joe Cole.

Just buy a fucking keeper, defender and midfield enforce man FFS Wenger, i don't even support Arsenal but his transfer blindenss annoys me.

So does Joe Cole.

Just buy a f***ing keeper, defender and midfield enforce man FFS Wenger, i don't even support Arsenal but his transfer blindenss annoys me.

I know, so how cant you see JC playing out wide. Considering he has done it most of his career & he is better than all the Arse wide boys bar maybe Arshie.

So does Joe Cole.

Just buy a f***ing keeper, defender and midfield enforce man FFS Wenger, i don't even support Arsenal but his transfer blindenss annoys me.

I know, so how cant you see JC playing out wide. Considering he has done it most of his career & he is better than all the Arse wide boys bar maybe Arshie.

I can, but IMO he is not much better than Nasri and definitely not Arshavin. Arsenal need some proper widemen not these no position lightweight midfielders. Wouldn't shock me to see them revert to 4-4-2 anyways next season with RvP and Chamakh/Bendtner uptop.

Hart/Lloris

Eboue-New CB-Vermaelen-Clichy

Song-Diaby

Fabregas

Nasri                    Cole

RvP

We NEED a new CB or two. A new GK.

Ideally a new DM

Hopefully replace Arshavin with Cole

Big changes...

Is Chamakh any good? Never seen him play.

Certainly a finisher and a very good header of the ball.

In what way a good header? Good at flick ons and winning long balls or good at finishing with his head?

Hart/Lloris

Eboue-New CB-Vermaelen-Clichy

Song-Diaby

Nasri

Arshavin                  Cole

RvP

We NEED a new CB or two. A new GK.

Ideally a new DM

Hopefully replace Fabregas with Cole

Big changes...

FYP surely?

(Chamackh) Not a finisher unless it's plomped on his head somewhere within 10 yards. But he's got a lot of quality holding up the ball and is a pretty unselfish player too.

Hadn't even thought Lloris could go to Arsenal... would be a scary signing, that guy is good.

Is Chamakh any good? Never seen him play.

Certainly a finisher and a very good header of the ball.

In what way a good header? Good at flick ons and winning long balls or good at finishing with his head?

the latter from little I've seen of him.

Not a finisher unless it's plomped on his head somewhere within 10 yards. But he's got a lot of quality holding up the ball and pretty selfless player too.

Hadn't even thought Lloris could go to Arsenal... would be a scary signing, that guy is good.

Would cost a bomb, could get a better club (Man Utd, Bayern) than Arsenal.