Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Dunne is a disgrace.

If he wants somewhere to point the finger in terms of where things have gone badly of late, he should start with the mirror. A very big one to fit his entire flabby frame into.

What's your views on Bannan Brummie? Looks to me like the most talented Scot we have had coming through since Darren Fletcher.

Apparently Chesney starts tonight. He's got the talk and all Arsenal fans talking about him, seems an odd time to throw him in though. Unless injury has hit Fabianski!

Aye, it has. "Struggling with a leg injury" apparently.

Depending on cost I would take warnock, Ireland or carew tbh. Two of them would have to settle for squad places though. Warnock could possibly get in on the left wing mind.

Why he has been shite for ages he is nowt now, spent too long on the sidelines at City & looks shot. Maybe he needs to what Charlie Adam did & leave a big club for a shitty club & become a MEGAFISH in a puddle.

Depending on cost I would take warnock, Ireland or carew tbh. Two of them would have to settle for squad places though. Warnock could possibly get in on the left wing mind.

Why he has been shite for ages he is nowt now, spent too long on the sidelines at City & looks shot. Maybe he needs to what Charlie Adam did & leave a big club for a shitty club & become a MEGAFISH in a puddle.

I reckon he'll move to Sunderland in January.

In fact, I am going to see if i can get a price on that tomorrow.

Guest kingdawson

Besiktas stacking up on Portuguese, Fernandes and Hugo Almeida join Simao as January signings for them.

Marca reporting that Real Madrid have asked Dortmund about Lucas Barrios.

Manuel Fernandes?

Besiktas stacking up on Portuguese, Fernandes and Hugo Almeida join Simao as January signings for them.

Marca reporting that Real Madrid have asked Dortmund about Lucas Barrios.

Benzema on his way out then?

No, Higuaín is injuried and it may be long term. Mou already said in preseason that he wanted 3 strikers in the squad anyway. But depending on the stature of the signing he would drop to third choice.

Arse these all permanent deals? how much did they all cost Village?

There are no figures mentioned in the articles in the Spanish press. I haven't seen nothing on the Almeida transfer apart from a Marca article, but the Fernandes and Simao ones are confirmed (Simao had 6 months remaining so he costed a pittance for sure). Valencia have long been trying to get rid of Fernandes too.

EDIT: Updated info on Fernandes, apparently it's a loan with a purchase option.

Guest kingdawson

I would have been very happy had we signed Fernandes tbh. He's injury record is rather worrying but as a footballer he's pretty damn good.

Village any under the radar strikers in La Liga worth making a bid for?