Other clubs' transfers

Dave

i don't believe the Blackburn owners and if they are serious they are stupid why would you tell a club that you will go higher when bidding for their player.

It's crackers. It's like something the candidate first out on The Apprentice would do.  :lol:

It's either stupidity or smokescreens.

I know, isn't it true that they aren't even that rich ? as football owners go i mean. Watching the interview they look out of their depth. Why is it that people who know nothing about football decide to come in to the game ?

i don't believe the Blackburn owners and if they are serious they are stupid why would you tell a club that you will go higher when bidding for their player.

It's crackers. It's like something the candidate first out on The Apprentice would do.  :lol:

I know, isn't it true that they aren't even that rich ? as football owners go i mean. Watching the interview they look out of their depth. Why is it that people who know nothing about football decide to come in to the game ?

I think it gets to a stage where cars and houses just aren't enough for the super rich and football clubs are the next jewel to have. Must say if i had big sums of money i'd own a football club, depending on how much, anywhere between Whitley Bay FC & NUFC would be my purchase, but i'd surround myself with people who know, I wouldn't play with peoples hearts for the sake of a cheap thrill.

I cant help but think that blackburn are going to end up in a right mess when this lot is finished with them, MA will look good compared to them.

I think it gets to a stage where cars and houses just aren't enough for the super rich and football clubs are the next jewel to have. Must say if i had big sums of money i'd own a football club, depending on how much, anywhere between Whitley Bay FC & NUFC would be my purchase, but i'd surround myself with people who know, I wouldn't play with peoples hearts for the sake of a cheap thrill.

Aye, i always said if i had enough i would love to buy a football club in particular NUFC. I can't understand people who buy football clubs and don't realy like or know that much about the sport. They are only going to end up the villain.

I cant help but think that blackburn are going to end up in a right mess when this lot is finished with them, MA will look good compared to them.

I think you are right. No football club deserves owners like them.

Guest marky555

I'd be scared if I was a Blackburn fan. Steve Kean getting 'long term' deal, and they want to sign Ronaldinho, Beckham and a Spanish striker.

Fucking hell. What on earth are they on?

I'd be scared if I was a Blackburn fan. Steve Kean getting 'long term' deal, and they want to sign Ronaldinho, Beckham and a Spanish striker.

Fucking hell. What on earth are they on?

You know the reason why Steve Kean could get a 'long term' deal, because he's a yes man, he's the Chairman's man in dugout whilst he pulls the strings. Embarrassing that he's agreeing to it to be honest.

Is Jordan Henderson worth £20m? :dowie:

in the real world no, however in prem land where young english midfielders get hyped beyond belief and thus price goes up, being honest don't see the big deal with him from the little i've seen of the scum, he just looks a bog standard midfielder

Steve Bruces confirms he has spoken with David Beckham and is interested in signing him. :kasper:

why do i get the feeling it has less to do with half the managers in the league wanting beckham and more to do with accountants counting the amount of beckham shirts that could be sold and other money making chances using beckham

Guest Wearside

Steve Bruces confirms he has spoken with David Beckham and is interested in signing him. :kasper:

why do i get the feeling it has less to do with half the managers in the league wanting beckham and more to do with accountants counting the amount of beckham shirts that could be sold and other money making chances using beckham

Aye thats about the jist of it,whatever club gets him will make some serious cash on the commercial side.

Guest Wearside

Is Jordan Henderson worth £20m? :dowie:

Not worth £20m but a decent player IMO,the sort of player who is a dream for any manager in that he doesn't drink,doesn't smoke,doesn't get into any bother and just loves playing football.

If Henderson is worth £20m then Carroll has to break the £100m barrier.  :lol:

And not a penny less.

No way is Henderson worth that, but this rubbish "young english talent" transfer fee inflation will make sure it happens.

Aye thats about the jist of it,whatever club gets him will make some serious cash on the commercial side.

Do you really think that so many people would buy a Beckham shirt? He'd be at their club only for 3 months or so.

Guest Wearside

Do you really think that so many people would buy a Beckham shirt? He'd be at their club only for 3 months or so.

Yes,every kid and his mate will be wanting a shirt with Beckham's name on it,even now he is still one of the biggest draws around and the reason teams like Spurs want him is more for the money they can make on him rather than what he can offer on the pitch.