Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Not a big fan of Muntari, think he's just a thug like Clattermole (but a stroppy cunt as well) but from what i've heard about Sessegnon he sounds quality.

The loan system is there to be used and abused, fair play to them for doing so.

What was the point in signing Kyle Walker on loan then I wonder.. Warnock on the move?

Walker is a right back isnt he?

Maybe, always thought Naughton was the young Spurs right back and Walker was a left back.

I believe Young is injured and it may be long-term, plus Houllier doesn't apparently rate that American kid Lichaj. Seems strange to me, but if one of our players gets some games in the Prem then great.

Still hate the loan system in the Prem though.

I think it should, the 1 per team seems pretty much fair so Darren Ferguson couldn't manage Vill and loan half of manures fringe players, i think the system is fine. It was fantastic that Wilshere could go to Bolton last season and get some Premier League experience.

Guest Stephen927

Spurs sign Bongani Khumalo on a four-and-a-half year deal. South African centre half they had on trial back in October. Scored the first goal v France at the World Cup.

Thought Birmingham had a bit of money to splash?

Apparently they don't know how to splash it.

£7m Robbie Keane prime example.

Yup, he's already spent £6 million on Zigic and seemingly gave up on him quite early. Couldn't see past his 6 ft 8 height and thought he'd be dominant in the air I presume. However, that's not Zigic at all. He's actually a pretty tidy player who is far more comfortable with the ball at his feet, and is a bit awkward with the high ball.