Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Real Madrid loaned 3 of their youth prospects to Halmstad.  :icon_scratch:

I'm from Halmstad accually. They have a new spanish manager for this season who used to work for Espanyol. I'm guessing it's his contacs that has made these transfers possible.

Might just go to a couple of games this season just to see these guys...

Ooooh, Clotet is their manager? What a strange place the world is. Did a very good job for Espanyol.

I'm from Halmstad accually. They have a new spanish manager for this season who used to work for Espanyol. I'm guessing it's his contacs that has made these transfers possible.

Ooooh, Clotet is their manager? What a strange place the world is. Did a very good job for Espanyol.

Yup, Clotet.

He bought some other guy that used to play for Espanyol aswell. Ivan Diaz I think his name was. You have any idea who he is? 32 yers old I think.

Village is that Barca youth player Blackburn signed any good?

He was expected to be the hell's bells a couple years ago. Had an ACL, has been average since he came back. In my opinion he'll be completely out of his depth. Should have waited a bit before moving, but I understand it was an offer hard to resist.

Yup, Clotet.

He bought some other guy that used to play for Espanyol aswell. Ivan Diaz I think his name was. You have any idea who he is? 32 yers old I think.

Remember him sitting on the bench of Espanyol in the early 2000s. He went on to have a career in our lower tiers but I can't say much about him I'm afraid.

Both Madrid rags reporting that Real Madrid have decided to not extend Pepe's contract after not reaching a compromise about his wage demands. His current deal runs out in 2012.

He's already been linked to a host of PL clubs (Chelsea, Arsenal, City).

Arsenal could do with that scary fucker.

Some Spanish rags reporting our president is in talks to buy Neymar. He has close ties with the Brazilian market from his times working for Nike and he brought Ronaldinho here so it's not so far-fetched. Figures quoted are alongside €20m-€30m with probably Keirrison or Henrique heading back to Brazil as part of the deal.

Cracking player, I'm just fearful we might not be the best match for each other. But if it worked out well :fwap:

Neymar instead of Pedro and then to replace Villa in two year would be huge.

I'm not his biggest fans, but theres no doubt he's one of the biggest talents in the last decade to come out of Brazil.

Pedro > Neymar.

You have never watched Neymar to be honest. Neymar is a better player than Pedro, but it's all about the fit. Pedro fits in very well in the Barcelona team. But in my opinion there's no doubt Neymar is the better player.

Why the f*** do you even need Neymar?!

We are very thin upfront. Pedro-Villa-Messi are awesome, but there's just Bojan and Iniesta out of position afterwards (plus Afellay now). Putting Neymar would actually allow us to rotate more and get him primed to replace Villa in a couple years.

My only worry is if he would fit our system, or if he could be molded into it (he's still very young afterall)

Pedro > Neymar.

You have never watched Neymar to be honest. Neymar is a better player than Pedro, but it's all about the fit. Pedro fits in very well in the Barcelona team. But in my opinion there's no doubt Neymar is the better player.

I have watched Neymar. I've commented on him before in the past on here many a time. He is a talent but has proven nowhere near what Pedro has. If he went to Barcelona he'd be benchwarming.

Another thing with Neymar is that his attitude suggests he's another Robinho waiting to happen.

Sorry, but you know absolutely nothing. Of course he has an attitude but any young world known talent will have it. The thing is he has learnt from his mistake and has apologised for what he has done. He has not responded to any kicking or so from other players. His interviews the last couple of months have been spot on, saying exactly what is needed and really showing that he's on track to mature.

Don't forget he's only 18.