Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 05/05/08 - post match reaction from page 13

James

Was never a free-kick for the first, however can't excuse the marking. Lost interest since then really...

Oh, and it's about time we sold Owen and bought a decent striker.

Seriously, what's going on here?

Sell owen? Sell Enrique? Some of the comments on this board are ridiculous. I think we have more important issues like how the f*** can we get someone to take smith and duff off our hands?

Guest Harry-Norway

Very good first half,we lost the game the first 10 min.of 2 half and playing Smith

Guest sittingontheball

Canny throughball from Fat Frank for number two there.

I don't know about yous but I've got this with some seriously shite commentators. Robbie Earle I think it is. He's ferking terrible.

When Smith is on it's like we're playing with 10 men. I've never rated a player less. :dave:

It's sick, but I would have loved to see Smith and Pattison on the pitch at the same time.

You disgust me. :lol:

P.s Sell Smith to Norwich!

Was never a free-kick for the first, however can't excuse the marking. Lost interest since then really...

We could put the money towards a self sufficient striker, a forward who doesn't require half a dozen chances before he eventually takes one...

We could put the money towards a self sufficient striker, a forward who doesn't require half a dozen chances before he eventually takes one...

Rivaldo?

Like? You seem to be under the impression we can go out and buy another world class striker? We aren't even in the top half of the table ffs. Out of our 3 strikers we should look to replace Viduka and a young backup striker.

When Smith is on it's like we're playing with 10 men. I've never rated a player less. :dave:

It's sick, but I would have loved to see Smith and Pattison on the pitch at the same time.

You disgust me. :lol:

P.s Sell Smith to Norwich!

Those scientists working in that lab trying to make a black hole would have a massive amount of egg on their face if we could just get Smith and Pattison on the same pitch at once.

Well i'd say it really does put to bed the myth that Taylor can't play football against the top clubs & top strikers doesn't it?

Its the way he plays against poor teams that im more worried about....i wouldnt count my chicken yet but yes he has been good today, fair play to him. We havent lost today to poor defending just lost down to pure quality of the opposition, its been a case of 2 extra bits of quality which have made all the difference.

Guest optimistic nit

i thought butt played ok, although i only saw the first half. i agree taylor did make some very good challenges, the best performance i think i've seen him make. going on the first half, i'd put martins as my motm though. he looked really dangerous.

Well i'd say it really does put to bed the myth that Taylor can't play football against the top clubs & top strikers doesn't it

Well I will say this to you and I hope you listen......YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!