Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 05/05/08 - post match reaction from page 13

James

20 odd minutes, no real Chelsea chances of note.

Been very impressed with our performance so far. Chelsea are probing, but there's not really a weak link showing so far.

Martins is playing wank.

Fuk me for someone with so much strength in a little low centre of gravity body he gets pushed off the ball far too easily. I think Owen can use his body better to shield the ball than him sometimes, something he really needs to work on when he fuks off to Arsenal.

Martins is playing wank.

Fuk me for someone with so much strength in a little low centre of gravity body he gets pushed off the ball far too easily. I think Owen can use his body better to shield the ball than him sometimes, something he really needs to work on when he fuks off to Arsenal.

Still looks our best bet going forward. But you're right, he's a little weak in the tackle and gets shoved off the ball too easily.

Martins is playing wank.

Still looks our best bet going forward. But you're right, he's a little weak in the tackle and gets shoved off the ball too easily.

I wonder if its because he's ready to spring and turn so stands lighter on his feet, but when he's deep in our half or so he needs to stand stronger, possession lost in or near our half like that is criminal imo.

Looks like he's struggling a bit since the clash as well. Zoggy & 442?