Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 05/05/08 - post match reaction from page 13

James

Man, Viduka is slow, shit and incapable of making a pass. If we had anyone else better than him playing, we'd be dominating this game. Every ball launched up is coming back towards us because Viduka's too slow to get into position to challenge it and/or he cannot jump high enough to challenge Terry and Carvalho, so it's really restricted the way we can counter-attack them to just the ball in behind to Martins. It's like we're playing with 10 men here. Even though we're doing fine and had a great spell to end the half, imagine how much better it could have been if we had someone other than Viduka (who would actually contribute)?

I'd actually put Smith in there because he'll win a few headers and at least he'll run around more. Viduka's just been totally off the pace today and thus, out of the game. Even when the ball goes into his feet, he gives away. And that's supposed to be his forte or summat. It's like he's trying to pull off a shit impersonation of Alan Smith. And he's been successful.

well you got your wish

:thup:

I'm KK in the making.

If Smith moves around he'll offer more in this half than Viduka did in the first, he can't do much worse anyway because Viduka was hardly in the game.

He'll get a yellow card anyway.

Man, Viduka is slow, shit and incapable of making a pass. If we had anyone else better than him playing, we'd be dominating this game. Every ball launched up is coming back towards us because Viduka's too slow to get into position to challenge it and/or he cannot jump high enough to challenge Terry and Carvalho, so it's really restricted the way we can counter-attack them to just the ball in behind to Martins. It's like we're playing with 10 men here. Even though we're doing fine and had a great spell to end the half, imagine how much better it could have been if we had someone other than Viduka (who would actually contribute)?

I'd actually put Smith in there because he'll win a few headers and at least he'll run around more. Viduka's just been totally off the pace today and thus, out of the game. Even when the ball goes into his feet, he gives away. And that's supposed to be his forte or summat. It's like he's trying to pull off a shit impersonation of Alan Smith. And he's been successful.

well you got your wish

I'm KK in the making.

Let's get you on the field then

well you got your wish

I'm KK in the making.

Let's get you on the field then

Too old. My legs are gone.

Strange, being at work I'm kind of stuck with just watching the text commentary from the beeb. Despite all the optomism here, on there they are saying it's very scrapy, woeful shooting and Chelsea have cruised throught the first 45.

Strange, being at work I'm kind of stuck with just watching the text commentary from the beeb. Despite all the optomism here, on there they are saying it's very scrapy, woeful shooting and Chelsea have cruised throught the first 45.

Both sides have done fuk all apart from the goal line clearance from Terry.

2nd half chelsea have dominated, only a matter of time if we don't step it up.