Craig Bellamy, philanthrope.

brummie

Oh dear.

not one person has yet commented on the core of my response Dave ie we are better off without him because he was a ****

Where are these people now ?

Is he now good enough for us again, because I'm damn sure that not a single person would say we were right to sell him on playing grounds.

One of these people is Ozzie too, who was adamant that we would be better off without him because he was a "liar", whatever relevance that has or ever did.

Nice to see people commending the bloke for this, I should think so too.

Get a life.

I've got a life jon, thats how my judgement is sound.

Shame you can't admit that supporting his sale was a mistake from which we've never recovered.

Yep it was the sale of Bellamy that completely ruined us, not the idea from the board that Souness was the man for the job.

Take it you have been to the pub again?

Oh dear.

not one person has yet commented on the core of my response Dave ie we are better off without him because he was a ****

Is he now good enough for us again, because I'm damn sure that not a single person would say we were right to sell him on playing grounds.

One of these people is Ozzie too, who was adamant that we would be better off without him because he was a "liar", whatever relevance that has or ever did.

Because people have realised the best way of dealing with you is to ignore you you fucking muppet.

Yep it was the sale of Bellamy that completely ruined us, not the idea from the board that Souness was the man for the job.

Take it you have been to the pub again?

and that is the killer.......good move gejon.

For those interested, Supermac has done an interview with Craig Bellamy to be aired tomorow (Wednesday) night at 8pm on Century. Should be worth a listen.   :thup:

Aye, should be interesting that. Unfortunately i'll miss it with being at work. I wonder if i can listen to it online via Century radios' web site, after the broadcast.

I'd like to know what he says about the toon. I think he was happy playing as a striker here and that he was a good striker. I think he just didn't know how to air his feelings towards Souness when he was either being dropped or played out of position. I feel Souness forced him out by going on a power trip.

A good player needlessly cast aside so Souness could prove who was boss.

Guest toonlass

Bloody good show from Craig Bellamy. The whole point that he should put the money in here before sending it abroad has one downfall, it's Craig Bellamy's money, he chooses what to do with it. If everyone decided not to give aid to foreign countries then what?

If everyone decided not to give aid to foreign countries then what?

Those spending their entire life living on benefits when theyre perfectly capable of working would have an ever better standard of living.

Oh dear.

Because people have realised the best way of dealing with you is to ignore you you fucking muppet.

now now Matthew.........

mackems.gif

Having listened to the Bellamy interview with Supermac I thought would post a few general comments about what he said.

- He reckons he played his best football of his career at Newcastle under Robson.

- He seemed to value playing for Liverpool and Celtic more than Newcastle.

- Admitted having a tiff with Shearer and sending 'those' abusive texts which he regrets now.  The fallout was because he thought he and Kluivert should start and Shearer should be on the bench.

- Despite the fallout with Shearer, he respects the hell out of him as a person and footballer and would like to forget about the bust up.

- He told how Robson was completely undermined towards the end of his Newcastle tenure.  The sale of Viana back to Lisbon and Kluivert to Newcastle were both done by the board, behind Bobbys back and in Kluivert's case, against Robson's will.

Bellamy is Gazza-lite in the fact when his career is over he will have more regrets than achievements.

The poison dwarf of Cardiff says the manager had nothing to do with signing PK but hunchback thought he should play in front of Shearer. I am not sure if that proves Shepherd was right to do this deal without the full backing of SBR.

When he says undermined, Bellamy & other members of the Barrack Road Brat Pack were doing more than most, of course Bellamy would rather blame Shep for undermining Bobby than himself & his cronies.

- He told how Robson was completely undermined towards the end of his Newcastle tenure.  The sale of Viana back to Lisbon and Kluivert to Newcastle were both done by the board, behind Bobbys back and in Kluivert's case, against Robson's will.

So that's Robson, Souness and Bellamy who've said Shepherd interfered in transfers.

So that's Robson, Souness and Bellamy who've said Shepherd interfered in transfers.

It is nailed on it was more him that went out & got Butt & PK. Of couse he  was involved in transfers as chairman of Newcastle United, chief exec & non-executive chairman (sorry if I am wrong with some of the titles but it was hard keeping track). He did have a golden era of doing deals when he was part of the formidale team of Dougie Hall, Freddie Fletcher & himself but towards the end it was all about gazumping teams.

Bellamy having a dig at Shepherd, NE5 will be looking for that rope as soon as he reads it (when he comes online just after 12 for his usual post drink fishing trip).

Having listened to the Bellamy interview with Supermac I thought would post a few general comments about what he said.

- He reckons he played his best football of his career at Newcastle under Robson.

- He seemed to value playing for Liverpool and Celtic more than Newcastle.

- Admitted having a tiff with Shearer and sending 'those' abusive texts which he regrets now.  The fallout was because he thought he and Kluivert should start and Shearer should be on the bench.

- Despite the fallout with Shearer, he respects the hell out of him as a person and footballer and would like to forget about the bust up.

He always struck me as a canny lad during interviews, really well spoken but iknew deep down when his blood started to boil he was a cunt. Agree with what he said about him and Kluivert, i thought Kluivert brought Bellamys game on when they played together, always remember there being discontent amoingst the fans when them 2 were forced apart when Shearer got back in.

Same as Barton when it comes to interviews, seems really intelligent and down to earth but he has that switch.

Barton interviews always seem to involve his nan & talking about himself in the third sense.

I'll say it as well...

Shepherd interfered with transfers.

Guest alex

Same as Barton when it comes to interviews, seems really intelligent and down to earth but he has that switch.

Barton interviews always seem to involve his nan & talking about himself in the third sense.

What's that? Sight?