FUCKING YES

Guest Thomo

Carr and Ramage gone, fair enough they were not good enough.

Triosi I couldn't really comment on, didn't see enough of him to make a decision but from what I did see he looked average overall, but with a bit of pace.  Hope the decision to release him proves a wise one.

I'd like to see Smith gone, hopefully that £4m link to Rangers will come true.  I'd also like to see Viduka moved on, bit of a strange one but I would prefer us to sign a younger replacement who can be fit for more games and who will be able to contribute more pace and movement.  Viduka is blessed with skills, but he is looking ever more immobile, even when on the ball from the last few times I've seen him.  Wouldn't mind him as back-up striker, but I can't see him wanting to play second fiddle.

Has Ameobi deal to Stoke now on cause they are up? hope so as he needs to go, £4m is a great price to fetch for him!

Question Mark on Emre, do we keep or move on? not a lot from him this season, do we look to sell or hope he can rekindle some sustained form and time away from the treatment room.  I'm leaning towards selling on...

Lamine Diatta, not seen enough of him to judge him, but the fact that he's not making the starting line-up suggests he must not be real deal.

Triosi I couldn't really comment on, didn't see enough of him to make a decision but from what I did see he looked average overall, but with a bit of pace.  Hope the decision to release him proves a wise one.

I'd like to see Smith gone, hopefully that £4m link to Rangers will come true.  I'd also like to see Viduka moved on, bit of a strange one but I would prefer us to sign a younger replacement who can be fit for more games and who will be able to contribute more pace and movement.  Viduka is blessed with skills, but he is looking ever more immobile, even when on the ball from the last few times I've seen him.  Wouldn't mind him as back-up striker, but I can't see him wanting to play second fiddle.

Has Ameobi deal to Stoke now on cause they are up? hope so as he needs to go, £4m is a great price to fetch for him!

Question Mark on Emre, do we keep or move on? not a lot from him this season, do we look to sell or hope he can rekindle some sustained form and time away from the treatment room.  I'm leaning towards selling on...

Lamine Diatta, not seen enough of him to judge him, but the fact that he's not making the starting line-up suggests he must not be real deal.

Not sure about Emre now i was all for getting rid but KK doesnt seem sure he can bring players in so i would keep him rather have him in midfield than Geremi

Not sure about Emre now i was all for getting rid but KK doesnt seem sure he can bring players in so i would keep him rather have him in midfield than Geremi

Thing with Emre is we now he can do it, there seems to have been obsticles preventing regular form whether it be poor managers/tactics or bad luck with injuries to Emre. As you say, knowing that we will not be able to win the battles to sign the likes of Modric, we may as well try our luck in getting Emre back to his best.  It will cost us nowt to try, and there is no pressure to have him play at the moment.

There's no way the world could be such a glorious place as to have those two retards go to the mackems.

Some of them actuallty want Duff!!

"Ide be happy with duff like,problem is I dont believe ya"

"Duff - Maybe, As a replacement for Wallace. Surely would be a good squad player for 2.5 million?"

"id have duff for 2.5 but no more than that"

"Duff for 2.5million would be great. He hasn't played well at Newcastle but if we can get him back to full fitness he could be a wonderful signing. It wasn't long back he was Chelsea's best player."

"Duff's not bad for 2.5 like."

"Both would be good signings. Duff's quality is clear for everyone to see and Carr would provide good competition for the right back spot."

If we gotten rid of Ramage and Carr, and Duff (Mackems), Ameobi (Stoke), Milner (Villa) and Smith (Rangers) are reportedly on the way out, we need way more than 3 signings in the Summer.

Alot of the rumours seem like crap to me, there's no way he'll rid of Smith, Duff and Milner if he's not going to make that many signings; the squads not big enough to start with.

Guest alijmitchell

There's no way the world could be such a glorious place as to have those two retards go to the mackems.

Orite true at first i thought you didnt want it to be true

Nah just that I'd happily bare my arese in Fenwicks window if it were true, but there's fuck all chance it would happen. Isn't there?

Orite true at first i thought you didnt want it to be true

Nah just that I'd happily bare my arese in Fenwicks window if it were true, but there's f*** all chance it would happen. Isn't there?

Only hope is that Keane has already got most of the Ireland squad so may want two more we should tell him Smith has Irish blood and he may make it a Hatrick

Some of them actuallty want Duff!!

"Ide be happy with duff like,problem is I dont believe ya"

"Duff - Maybe, As a replacement for Wallace. Surely would be a good squad player for 2.5 million?"

"id have duff for 2.5 but no more than that"

"Duff for 2.5million would be great. He hasn't played well at Newcastle but if we can get him back to full fitness he could be a wonderful signing. It wasn't long back he was Chelsea's best player."

"Duff's not bad for 2.5 like."

I still believe Duff can come good for us.  Perhaps not at the level he was for Chelsea, but still a decent level.  With N'Zogbia possibly leaving I'd be inclined to keep faith in Duff.  Owen had to prove a lot of people wrong and the recent goals from him is a strong suggestion that he has done it or is at least much closer to than ever before. Nicky Butt has done the same over the years with us during the loaned out to Birmingham days.  Give Duff a chance, he has had to suffer shite management and a few injuries.  If by end of next season he has not improved a jot with reasonable chance to do so, then I'd look at moving him on.

If we gotten rid of Ramage and Carr, and Duff (Mackems), Ameobi (Stoke), Milner (Villa) and Smith (Rangers) are reportedly on the way out, we need way more than 3 signings in the Summer.

Alot of the rumours seem like crap to me, there's no way he'll rid of Smith, Duff and Milner if he's not going to make that many signings; the squads not big enough to start with.

You would expect young lads like Carroll and Tozer to step up and fill the places left by Ameobi and Ramage, I'm confident we'll bring in 6-7 players despite what Keegan has said.

No idea why Ramage is getting so much abuse. OK, he wasnt good enough, but he is a Newcastle fan and seems like a good lad too whenever he's out in Berwick for the night.

I agree with this. He didn't cost of a penny, was not one of our higher paid players. You can't fault his desire and work ethic but clearly not of the required standard for NUFC. I wish him luck and hope he has a long career, I can see him doing what Brian Tinnion did when he left us, he carved a very successful career for himself at the lower level.

Carr is a competely different story, one of Robson poorer decisions IMO. This should free some room in the salary budget which is a good thing.

As for Triosi, I think there comes a time when you have to cut a younger player when they haven't progressed, I think this season he should have been pushing harder for a first team place but instead he's seen the likes of Lua Lua move ahead of him. Again cost of us nothing and wish him all the best.

To be fair to SBR, he actually wanted Miguel that portugese RB but the chariman thoguth differently.

A swap deal with Viana was mentioned wasn't it? During Euro 2004?

Aye, that rings a bell, Viana was still highly rated back in Portugal at that ime as well. Think it was just before 2004, cos that was the summer that Chelsea went gung ho with their money...siging Ferraira and Carvahllo...

As an aside Ferreira (sp?) is so average it's untrue. That's not just going off the match yesterday. He's fast and steady defensively but he offers f*** all going forward. What did they pay for him? £12m?

Average sums him up perfectly, absolute traversty of a transfer fee, i think it was the Greek RB who shone in that tournament and went to another club for a fraction of that fee. Chelsea got bummed with alot of there transfers that summer. Some absolute stupid transfer fees. £21m for SWP, £17m Duff etc.....

No idea why Ramage is getting so much abuse. OK, he wasnt good enough, but he is a Newcastle fan and seems like a good lad too whenever he's out in Berwick for the night.

I agree with this. He didn't cost of a penny, was not one of our higher paid players. You can't fault his desire and work ethic but clearly not of the required standard for NUFC. I wish him luck and hope he has a long career, I can see him doing what Brian Tinnion did when he left us, he carved a very successful career for himself at the lower level.

Carr is a competely different story, one of Robson poorer decisions IMO. This should free some room in the salary budget which is a good thing.

As for Triosi, I think there comes a time when you have to cut a younger player when they haven't progressed, I think this season he should have been pushing harder for a first team place but instead he's seen the likes of Lua Lua move ahead of him. Again cost of us nothing and wish him all the best.

To be fair to SBR, he actually wanted Miguel that portugese RB but the chariman thoguth differently.

Aye, that rings a bell, Viana was still highly rated back in Portugal at that ime as well. Think it was just before 2004, cos that was the summer that Chelsea went gung ho with their money...siging Ferraira and Carvahllo...

As an aside Ferreira (sp?) is so average it's untrue. That's not just going off the match yesterday. He's fast and steady defensively but he offers f*** all going forward. What did they pay for him? £12m?

Average sums him up perfectly, absolute traversty of a transfer fee, i think it was the Greek RB who shone in that tournament and went to another club for a fraction of that fee. Chelsea got bummed with alot of there transfers that summer. Some absolute stupid transfer fees. £21m for SWP, £17m Duff etc.....

that greek RB was seitaridis no?

emre has had too many chances imo. i like him would love to see him stay and come good, but if we can replace him do it.          diatta i thought would be on the release list, he can play Rb or cb so wouldnt be suprised to see him stay as cover or go being too old. Ideally we need to bring in alot more than we ship out.

Maybe some of these youngsters will make steps up next season? Kadar, Ngo Baheng/carroll and Lua Lua look likely to push on towards the first team (Although may not be ready just quite yet).

Guest mobiius

You would expect young lads like Carroll and Tozer to step up and fill the places left by Ameobi and Ramage, I'm confident we'll bring in 6-7 players despite what Keegan has said.

i am with you there mate i think we will get quite a few decentplayers in and i wouldn't be at all suprisedif keegan fed anal Oliversion a few red herrings to make his self luck a bigger cock than he does every time he prints one of his exclusives. by all accounts it was through anal's inability to keep his gob shut how the luka modric situ got public.  I think the way KK has went on is a smoke screen to let the media hounds bark up another tree.

that greek RB was seitaridis no?

Indeed!