Everton vs Newcastle - pre-match thread

Dave

Wish I was going, end of season games in the sun are class (as I was reminded at Upton Park). Instead I'm going to try and keep myself from the results all day till MOTD. Some hope.

That Likely Lads episode. :laugh:

Wish I was going, end of season games in the sun are class (as I was reminded at Upton Park). Instead I'm going to try and keep myself from the results all day till MOTD. Some hope.

I'll text you the result.

Wish I was going like. Nice sunny day (hopefully), and a decent game. Still think we'll be edged out, but have a good one pal. :thup:

Yep, the weather is nice here at the mo and is forecast to stay that way.

I'm going on the piss on County Rd early.

Wish I was going like. Nice sunny day (hopefully), and a decent game. Still think we'll be edged out, but have a good one pal. :thup:

Any Everton team news heard yesterday Lescott and Yobo are doubtful?

Any Everton team news heard yesterday Lescott and Yobo are doubtful?

Not heard anything about Yobo. Hibbert is out for a few months now and Lescott may or may not play today before having injections to strengthen his knee and rest over the summer.

I heard that young dutch lad Frank Danauaqh? or something like that will be playing

He's not even in the squad

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Beye, Enrique, Taylor, Faye, Edgar, Cacapa, Diatta, Butt, N'Zogbia, Duff, Geremi, Owen, Smith, Martins, Carroll.

I heard that young dutch lad Frank Danauaqh? or something like that will be playing

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Beye, Enrique, Taylor, Faye, Edgar, Cacapa, Diatta, Butt, N'Zogbia, Duff, Geremi, Owen, Smith, Martins, Carroll.

Aye he was supposed to be called up coz of injuries and KK said he willl be taking some youngsters

I don´t think it is any idea to read anything in that. often see players play that wasn´t in the squad.

Hate Keegan. How the hell can he play Smith :knuppel2: :angry:

"Everyone want to finish the season high" ok how the hell are we going to do that with Smith in the team?